App description: Optimized for the iPhone 5!

The battle for Northern Udar rages on! It's been 100 years since the First Demon War tore the land apart. Thanks to the Eternity Warriors the demon threat was held at bay. However the demons have been consolidating their power in a series of Demon Towers built in locations throughout Northern Udar.

You've been tasked with cleansing these Demon Towers and defeating an even deadlier demon army than before

THE ULTIMATE DUNGEON CRAWLING ACTION GAME HITS YOUR iPhone & iPad!

REAL TIME PVP AND CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle against or alongside fellow warriors in ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODES!

STUNNING HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
Experience EPIC MELEE gameplay!

FLUID REAL TIME COMBAT
Face off against dozens of NEW demon enemies!

ONLINE CO-OP MULTIPLAYER!
Battle with a fellow warrior in the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE!

USE YOUR SPECIAL SKILLS
Slice your way through MULTIPLE UNIQUE DUNGEONS!

COLLECT ARMOR, WEAPONS AND LOOT!
Upgrade your gear to become the ultimate Eternity Warrior in Udar!
PLEASE NOTE:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- For information about how Glu collects and uses your data, please read our privacy policy at: www.Glu.com/privacy
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
07-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Not really. You need to move from point A to B, but the stages arent too big, but they arent too small either since killing enemies usually take time, and that will make you spend time on each stage. It's mission based too, as opposed to of EW1's waves.

For the time I spent on this, i'd say this is much better than DH3.

But a word of warning, this game doesnt feel finished yet. There isnt much in the shops yet, but everything else feels great.

Doesnt look like IAP is necessary because of the good and better item drops from bosses and sub-bosses. There is some degree of difficulty in later levels, but you can grind off previous replayable missions. Also, this isnt a button-mash-attack-button-to-win. Well-timed guards are necessary to take down bosses, which makes things a little more strategic than other diablo clones.
A few more great features and this sounds really great!

Thx for the preview
07-25-2012, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
why no support for older devices,not that this looks anything better than dungeon hunter or anything.Really devs. are becoming extremely lazy.
It`s not that the Publisher/Developer are getting lazy nowadays. Often older iDevice simple doesn`t support some Feature of the Game Engine or the IAP that is included into the Game.

Even Apple itself did cut out some of the older iDevice from their Update List so you simple won`t be able to upgrade to a newer Firmware Version and some Games that did first run on those don`t do it with the newest Build because the Game use now a different Engine that would require a newer Firmware.

While some Developer are still taking the extra Time and release two different Builds to still be able to support all iDevices many simple doesn`t even take that extra Work because it seems that it doesn`t pay of in the End for them.

08-21-2012, 07:06 AM
Should be released today on Android and iOS tomorrow.
08-21-2012, 07:52 AM
Cant wait! I loved the soft-beta canadian release, so this should be a blast playing. One of the few Glu Games i appreciate.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Damn i'm nearly converted to this freemium type hack n slash !

Would love this to be like 'dungeon hunter 1' as in quests to do, rather than 'dungeon hunter 3' and just an arena slash type game.

Is it just as case of 'go to each floor and kill everything' or are there 'missions' ?
08-21-2012, 08:02 AM
This looks good BUT Glu will find a way to screw this up (Iap Heavy).I have little to no faith in them,we'll see...
08-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
This looks good BUT Glu will find a way to screw this up (Iap Heavy).I have little to no faith in them,we'll see...
Yep thats what worries me.

Gears & Guts could have been brilliant but was ruined by stupid crazy OTT IAP's by Glu sadly
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm also afraid of the IAP but for the first ten levels (first world) i've had quite a lot of great loot. Ranging from blue to orange, i even feel overpowered sometimes
But i believe the upgrade gems and in the long run the coins are gonna be in short supply or i'll have to grind. The game is fun though and multiplayer's a blast. It gets repetitive but it has that "one more floor" feeling.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 08-22-2012 at 07:45 PM.
08-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I'm also afraid of the IAP but for the first ten levels (first world) i've had quite a lot of great loot. Ranging from blue to orange, i even feel overpowered sometimes
But i believe the upgrade gems and in the long run the coins are gonna be in short supply or i'll have to grind. The game is fun though and multiplayer's a blast. It gets repetitive but it has that "one more floor" feeling.
Good post and I agree. I'm really digging this so far, about 2 hrs in.

I love the "floor" aspect a lot. Each seems a little different so far. The bosses are a good fight also, u must do well with your block skill however.
08-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Playing this on my Android phone. So far so good, but a tad too straightforward though. Like Exact-Psience mentioned basically getting from point A to point B and killing X number of enemies.

Last edited by johannaffendy; 08-22-2012 at 09:26 PM.