★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Nitro By Rocket Sprocket, LLC [Canada]

07-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Nitro By Rocket Sprocket, LLC [Canada]

Quote:
Description
Experience the adrenaline rush of racing as part of the NITRO underground racing league, in one of the most graphically advanced iOS racing titles to date!

KEY FEATURES:

RACE up to 6 live opponents in Real-Time Multiplayer, or beat your own record in Time Trial Mode!

DRIVE unique, stylized cars with amazing next-gen graphics and shader technology!

DRIFT around tight turns and earn a bonus speed boost for skilled execution!

UPGRADE and enhance your cars to more advanced models, and customize them with unique paint and decals!

BOOST your way through visually unique and challenging racetracks, including the highways of LA, the dusty roads of the Badlands, and the cobblestone curves of a Mexican pueblo!

COLLECT cash while racing to purchase and upgrade cars, paint jobs, N2O, and more!

EARN XP to level up and unlock new content!

NOTE: Nitro requires an internet connection to play (WiFi recommended).

Last edited by D3adly; 07-23-2012 at 08:16 PM.
07-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Hard to judge a Game by it`s Picture when the first two are obvious aren`t from the Game itself. I guess in the End I`ll have to load it up and give it a try. TOFTT here I come...

07-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-24-2012 at 04:45 AM.
07-24-2012, 05:14 AM
Looks very impressive. Let's hear some impressions, I have been fooled by too many racing games of late...
07-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Looks good on Sanuku's vids... But that ricocheting off walls and losing control is annoying.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
THis is nex-gen? looks worse than real racing 1.
Well actually if you're looking at the gameplay video on Full HD monitor with 1080p, it looks pretty damn impressive. Well at least amazing

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Visuals and style looks amazing in my opinion. Definitely worth of checking, it's free anyway
07-24-2012, 06:11 AM
Graphics look really good to me (is that Bronzey coloured car in the screenshots a Honda Civic!?), not sure the handling looks quite as impressive though.

Also what's with all the releases in Canada only? This, Rad Soldiers and Battle Buddies are all Canada only releases.

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Final Fantasy 9, Hearthstone, Blood Bowl, Magic Puzzle Quest, Crashlands Wanting - Xcom 2, Blood Bowl 2, Resonance of Fate!
07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Graphics look really good to me (is that Bronzey coloured car in the screenshots a Honda Civic!?), not sure the handling looks quite as impressive though.

Also what's with all the releases in Canada only? This, Rad Soldiers and Battle Buddies are all Canada only releases.
They're testing servers there.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3