★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You're Sashimi the Ninja, the aliens are invading and you need to save your cows. With supernatural ability to bend distant & gravity, you will slice through the alien space ships from taking out your cows!

Features:
Extremely Fun and engaging game play with unique samurai's sword slashing meter
Telekinetic power to hold cows from getting levitated by alien mother ship's ray
Total of 4 world levels with unique and compelling storyline.
More than 500 alien spaceships for you to defeat!
Faster and harder alien spaceships for you to beat as you progress.
Intelligent AI alien spaceships for you to destroy!
Stunning and beautiful musical theme song.
Be the best Ninja and get the highest score possible in Game Center leaderboard!

Get latest update and news:
Facebook - facebook.com/ninjavsUFO
Twitter - twitter.com/ninjaUFO
Website - www.ninjavsUFO.com

ninjavsufo's comments:
We are the developers of Ninja Vs UFO, a unique slashing game for iphone. It is free and available now on the Appstore. Please support us indie game developers with very small amount of own funding.
07-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjavsufo View Post
We are the developers of Ninja Vs UFO, a unique slashing game for iphone. It is free and available now on the Appstore. Please support us indie game developers with very small amount of own funding.
You can't even be bothered to give a nice description, screenshots, or video to support your game here, but CAN say, 'give us money'? No, thanks, man. That don't go too well around here.... U B finding that out soon.....

07-24-2012, 01:11 PM

Introducing a unique slashing experience. The evil UFOs are launching world domination. As a ninja, your mission is to save your cows and fight the UFOs by slashing them. Fulfill your childhood destiny by:

1) Becoming a great ninja
2) Saving the world from UFO invasion

Game features:

1) Compelling storyline
2) Beautiful soundtracks and sound effects
3) Unique slashing experience
4) Intelligent UFOs that can sometimes evade your attacks
5) OpenFeint-included so that you can compare scores with others

How to play:

1) Slash the UFOs
2) Prevent the UFOs from taking your cows
3) Mind your slashing meter

Have fun slashing 'em all! Banzai!

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
OK! That's more like it! Now you can begin making some money!
07-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
OK! That's more like it! Now you can begin making some money!
I'm not the dev of this game, just helping out because he's new in the forum

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I'm not the dev of this game, just helping out because he's new in the forum
I saw that. It will def help them! That's why I didn't attach my reply to your opener there.
11-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Hey guys, I have a super good news! Ninja Vs UFO version 1.1: Updates & upgrades:
http://bit.ly/Lq4ElI

1. In-app purchase has been added for stage 3 & 4
2. Bomb bonus for stage 3 & 4: for stage 3 there is 10% chance for every second for the bomb to come down, for stage 4 it's 20% chance. (these values are configurable in level editor if we want to change for future releases)
3. Mothership for stage 3 has 2 beams and thus steals 2 cows at a time. Stage 4 has 3 beams!
4. Number of cows left for the first level of each stage is now taken from previous stage. Meaning if at the end of previous stage you only have 8 cows left then you only have 8 cows at the beginning of current stage. (Previously the number of cows is reset back to 20 for new stages)
5. We switched to Game Center from OpenFeint due to stupid GREE broke the SDK .. meh!
6. There are achievement points to be given to players that managed to save all cows at the end for each stage.