★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Make sure to also download our other brand new game, Yolo Fish, for free!

Discover what "speed" really means in TurboFly HD, brand new 3D futuristic racing game!

Pure speed.

Take control of one of five hovercrafts in three unique race modes in a fusion of pure speed, antigravity, pulsing techno, and combat.
Want even more speed ? Try the Endurance mode where your ship never stops to speed up: go as fast as possible without crashing your ship!

Pure controls.

TurboFly HD makes the best possible use of the accelerometer to allow you to drive at insanely high speed in the most precise way.
Feel free to choose the touch-screen controls if you prefer!

Pure fun!

Explode your opponents with missiles and mines.
Play against your friends or defy the best players in the world in the multiplayer mode!
Make the highest score possible in the leaderboards and achievements.

Features:

- Super-fluid 60 frames-per-second action
- Weapons such as missiles and mines
- 23 events in Career mode
- 8 different tracks
- 3 game modes (Race, Pursuit, Endurance)
- Up to 8 CPU opponents
- Intense online multiplayer!
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Accelerometer or touch screen controls
- Great music from SupraDarky and DJ SynthR

Osaris's comments:
Hello,

I'm Marc Fortin from Osaris Games.
I'm very happy to announce today the release of our game TurboFly HD for iOS.

This award-winning and very popular Android 3D futuristic racing game is now available on iPhone, iPad and iPod at a special introductory price.

TurboFly HD makes the best possible use of the accelerometer to allow you to drive at insanely high speed in the most precise way, while destroying your opponents with missiles and mines.
The iOS version of TurboFly HD comes with additional features such as a online multiplayer mode which let you defy the best players in the world.

Here is TurboFly HD page on iTunes:

Since this is our first release on iOS, I would be very happy to hear your comments, suggestions or requests for new features in the game!

Thanks!

And here is a video showing the gameplay:

03-23-2013, 07:06 AM
It looks great.

03-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Looks great. Are the any alternative controls like on screen buttons?
03-23-2013, 07:42 AM
Yes, you can choose touch control if you prefer

But we have put great efforts in making the accelerometer controls the most precise possible, test it and you might be surprised.
03-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Filesize?
03-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Only around 35 MB! We really wanted to keep the filesize low, I personnally don't understand why a mobile game would need 1,5 GB to run
03-23-2013, 11:23 AM
I forgot to mention that there is absolutely no In App Purchase, you really buy the full game once, for $0.99 (special introductory price), and that's it
03-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osaris View Post
I forgot to mention that there is absolutely no In App Purchase, you really buy the full game once, for $0.99 (special introductory price), and that's it
That being said, I'll support that! Take my money, will ya?
03-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Dear Lord, where did this come from?

DBC

I give up.
03-23-2013, 12:10 PM
A gameplay video is definitely needed here

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind