★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: These sexy pilots love fast planes, big guns, and shooting TOOL out of the sky.

FAST-PACED AERIAL COMBAT
Bombshells will take you directly to the danger zone with unique environments, devious enemies, and ridiculous weapons!

GUNS, LOTS OF GUNS
There are over 200 awesome planes, cannons, and missile launchers to try out. Fine tune your arsenal to dominate the skies!

CALLING ALL WINGMEN!
Use your GameCenter friends as wingmen to cover your six in epic boss battles

REQUEST SUPPLY DROPS FOR RARE ITEMS
Need that extra edge? Request a supply drop for a chance to win rare and crazy-powerful items!

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Battle your friends online in the furiously-paced combat of the Arena Deathmatch mode!

What are you waiting for? Enlist with the Bombshells today!

Bombshells: Hell's Belles is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

D3adly's comments:
Quote:
Description
These sexy pilots love fast planes, big guns, and shooting TOOL out of the sky.

*FAST-PACED AERIAL COMBAT –
Bombshells will take you directly to the danger zone with unique environments, devious enemies, and ridiculous power-ups.

*GUNS, LOTS OF GUNS –
It’s simple: kill an enemy, get an item. There are over 200 awesome planes, cannons, and missile launchers to collect. Every kill is a chance at a new item!

*CUSTOMIZE YOUR AERIAL ARSENAL –
Combine weapons and planes at the workbench to make them even more awesome.

*REQUEST SUPPLY DROPS FOR RARE ITEMS –
Need that extra edge? Request a supply drop for a chance to win rare and crazy-powerful items!

What are you waiting for? Enlist with the Bombshells today!

Bombshells: Hell's Belles is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

What's New in Version 0.3.0
➤ NEW Online Multiplayer Mode – take on two opponents in a three player Death Match!

➤ NEW Planet! Explore Seraph with all new missions.

➤ NEW Plane! The super-fast Slick-Willy!

➤ Various bug-fixes and performance improvements.

07-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Damn I need to make a Canada account!

07-24-2012, 08:05 PM
My Canada folder runneth over!

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
07-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Looks at buzz saw weapon. *faints.

Wen I can haz?

EDIT: Wait, TOOL... As in the baddies from Gun Bros?

Last edited by Joltrabbit; 07-24-2012 at 10:34 PM.
07-24-2012, 10:50 PM
I...can`t...get...enough of Glue those Days.
07-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I...can`t...get...enough of Glue those Days.
Yeah... I made a canada account so i could download Eternity Warriors 2 and it's pretty good. This one looks wicked too, imma check it out.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-25-2012, 02:03 AM
09-06-2012, 04:00 AM
It's now out worldwide http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bombshells-hells-belles/id468481518?mt=8

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-06-2012, 04:24 AM
downloading