★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

SquaresNinja ==> Free!

07-24-2012, 08:46 PM
SquaresNinja ==> Free!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Played this a while last night and it's actually a lot of fun and currently free. Gravity manipulation to get over obstacles and collect stars and stuff. Grab it while it's free, nothing to lose.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Played this a while last night and it's actually a lot of fun and currently free. Gravity manipulation to get over obstacles and collect stars and stuff. Grab it while it's free, nothing to lose.
Can't beat a decent looking freebie... thanks for the heads up...
07-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Concept is very good and im quite impressed, but the inertia/physics in the game makes controlling the flips kinda difficult, especially in later stages when you need to press at very strict timings to avoid getting killed.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword