Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-26-2012, 10:32 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
First time I play this and did an hour and a half straight... great story telling point and drag survival adventure, and with feeling... I see myself purchasing it all, its so good
Yeah, it's kind of addictive
Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
First time I play this and did an hour and a half straight... great story telling point and drag survival adventure, and with feeling... I see myself purchasing it all, its so good
I am definitely buying all of them too, but the fact that the UI isn't retina kinda makes me mad. I paid $20 for the whole game, and least make it look beautiful. There is no way that having the text be retina display compatible can slow down the game too much.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
I'm not seeing why people are surprised that this game doesn't run well on the iPod. It's about 3 generations old and you're playing a game that was just released. 3d game, not a 2d physics game.
I'm not one of the ones who was duped with the iPod Touch 4 thing. But there are PLENTY of really nice looking 3D games that play well on that device. And if you go by the device itself, it is the latest iPod Touch. iPod Touch 5 is rumored for the fall. There's also not many people that want to deal with getting an unlocked/non-contract iPhone just to play a game.

Anyway, I've had similar issues going all the way back to my iPod Touch 2G and now my 3GS where devs don't put the right requirements in and people get ripped off. IMO, it's the devs responsibility to make sure it runs on all the devices it's advertised to run on.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
Seems like the iPhone 4 graphics are not spectacular, at all. Kinda a let down, but all in all the game is still fun. A few freezes here and there, but it's to be expected.
How bad is it? Is the framerate choppy?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:57 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Ok, this has to be my second best/fav horror game after dead space. I am playing this on my new IPad and plays/looks awesome. I like the cartoonish/stylish look of the game. Voice acting is top notch and most importantly the story line is the best. I bought it as soon as it hit the US AppStore and have been playing until now (2 hours so far) and will continue tomorrow.
10/10 for me. Let's all get this game and support the devs. I am proud to see games this deep make it to the I devices
Wedia, it's kinda weird seeing you at a different thread other than the SF4 volt thread
Yeah, this is one of the best looking games of 2012?! The story alone makes it GOTY!!
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnk View Post
How bad is it? Is the framerate choppy?
It isn't bad at all. The framerate is very nice, but at some points the game freezes for a second as if loading what is about to happen next. Doesn't harm gameplay at all.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogbathelegend View Post
Wedia, it's kinda weird seeing you at a different thread other than the SF4 volt thread
Yeah, this is one of the best looking games of 2012?! The story alone makes it GOTY!!
Haha, you're right, I usually hang out at SF4 volt thread.....

Anyway, playing this game is like watching an intense and touching movie
Old 07-26-2012, 11:07 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Haha, you're right, I usually hang out at SF4 volt thread.....

Anyway, playing this game is like watching an intense and touching movie
Nicely put. Like an interactive book and movie, all brought to life by great acting and a nice art style. Too bad it's only about 3 hours though.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This is fantastic! Using my iPhone 4 and it hasn't had much problems like crashes or stuff like that. Kinda laggy though, but not that big of a problem to prevent me from enjoying this. Still hope thay fix the lag with an update.
Gotta get those other episodes while it's 25% off! Hope when the others come out, it won't take too much space.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Nicely put. Like an interactive book and movie, all brought to life by great acting and a nice art style. Too bad it's only about 3 hours though.
Yeah just finished episode 1. It's a little bit short but it's a quality game. I went and preordered e2-5 and I hope they role them out soon.

The other thing I liked about this game was the lead character was African American/black which you don't often see in video games. Waking mars also had an African American woman and it's a breath of a fresh air for me at least