Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

As of right now in the US store on the left side it says it's "compatible with iphone, ipod touch, and ipad. Requires IOS 4.2 or later."
Then in the description, it says "NOTE: Compatible with ipad2 and up, and iphone4 and up-WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES,"
That's word for word. So they haven't taken the ipod touch down at all here.
I'd say based on that everyone should have no problem getting their money back one way or another.
However, I'd much rather have them say soon a fix is on the way and just hold tight. Seems people really want this and even those who didn'y buy it want to get it (like me!) Fix it and be done with it, Telltale!!
Old 07-29-2012, 03:07 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'd say based on that everyone should have no problem getting their money back one way or another.
However, I'd much rather have them say soon a fix is on the way and just hold tight. Seems people really want this and even those who didn'y buy it want to get it (like me!) Fix it and be done with it, Telltale!!
I agree with you wholeheartedly there. While it's weird that the game will not run in every iPod Touch (fortunately, I didn't have that problem), I'd say it's more likely that Telltale will make it fully universal in a later update than remove the iPod Touch possibility wholesale.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It doesn't let me save Carley, but lets me save Doug. Anyone having the same problem?
Old 07-29-2012, 06:17 AM

Amazing game! Even with all the hype I was still surprised and impressed. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes and already bought the season pass.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSJ1977 View Post
Does the story of this game assume familiarity with the source material?
I can only speak as it relates to the TV series as I have only recently purchased the comic book's entire current run up to issue 100 on my iPad, and have just started reading it.

To answer your question: It doesn't. However, it does offer a cool sense of foreboding and additional background for those who are familiar with the last two seasons of the TV series.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:27 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Not the best possible performance for iPod. Good game though, a little scary even
Old 07-29-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I can only speak as it relates to the TV series as I have only recently purchased the comic book's entire current run up to issue 100 on my iPad, and have just started reading it.

To answer your question: It doesn't. However, it does offer a cool sense of foreboding and additional background for those who are familiar with the last two seasons of the TV series.
Thanks.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:29 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Episode 2 has already been released on other platforms, and the devs say that the iOS version is receiving some special development touches, and is rapidly approaching release.
Any due date?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekelani View Post
Any due date?
Telltale have said that they will post an update on their blog as soon as there's a firm release date.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs
Old 07-29-2012, 10:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

want to really enjoy this game? play this on the ipod touch 4g, the suspense plus the lag would really contribute to the atmosphere of the game..hell, before you even know it, the lag appears at the very crucial decision making..and sometimes you'll just see yourself bitten..