09-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 9,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwingingit View Post
Hey, can any of you guys help me? I'm having a problem with Twd episode 2. I recently downloaded it and enjoyed it greatly and tried to download it on a friend's iPhone who has the same account as mine. But, while the game downloaded along with episode one, episode two won't download on my friend's iPhone. Please don't tell me my friend has to pay $5 while I already purchased on the account on a different device!
Sounds odd, i've downloaded walking dead to my iphone and my ipad, obviously its the same account on both.

Sounds a bit cheap if your friend is basically using your account to download the games as well so the dev only gets one sale but two of you are playing it
09-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa6571 View Post
Hey guys!

I have a problem... I've installed IOS 6 GM from cero cuz anyway i want to delete some games. The thing is that i download this game again and now all my progress is lost (at this point i must say that i think i make an icloud copy but i cant find it and when IOS 6 finish doesnt give me the option of configure as an old device) and i dont know what to do. I'm such a newbie on IOS so i dont know many things... The thing is can i restore my progress? i finish episode 1 and 2 and now is gone. help me please!!!
There is no cloud support on this game,on iOS or steam so you'll have to play it again unfortunately

09-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Sounds odd, i've downloaded walking dead to my iphone and my ipad, obviously its the same account on both.

Sounds a bit cheap if your friend is basically using your account to download the games as well so the dev only gets one sale but two of you are playing it
Thanks for letting me know!

But i'm saying the app along with episode one downloaded perfectly on both devices but with episode 2 it seems like you have to pay again after paying for it on another device.

Last edited by justwingingit; 09-15-2012 at 10:00 PM.
09-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwingingit View Post
Thanks for letting me know!

But i'm saying the app along with episode one downloaded perfectly on both devices but with episode 2 it seems like you have to pay again after paying for it on another device.
It should say "you already payed for this" and let you re-download it for free so your good on that
09-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Is there a world in which people had lives filled with grammatical errors, who were then teleported somehow into this world?

Because I think I've seen a lot of these people.


iPhone 5 - 32GB; iPad 4th Gen - 32GB
09-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
Is there a world in which people had lives filled with grammatical errors, who were then teleported somehow into this world?

Because I think I've seen a lot of these people.
That world is called "the Internet".
09-22-2012, 07:50 PM
When will episode 3 be coming to iOS?
09-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Columbia , SC.
Posts: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashthePower View Post
When will episode 3 be coming to iOS?
Telltale Games ‏@telltalegames
We are also very close to release for TWD Ep3 on iOS and will have a date very soon as well. Stay tuned! #Iamthewalkingdead

Tweeted 9 hours ago

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
09-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekcik View Post
Telltale Games ‏@telltalegames
We are also very close to release for TWD Ep3 on iOS and will have a date very soon as well. Stay tuned! #Iamthewalkingdead

Tweeted 9 hours ago
Sweet
09-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Anyone else watch Seamus' (SSoHPKC's) Playthrough of this game?