★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIz View Post
How much additional space should episode 2 take up?
I believe the app takes up around 900mbs after downloading episode 2.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Can't wait to see size after episode 5

09-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Can't wait to see size after episode 5

At least you can delete individual episodes
09-12-2012, 06:48 PM
The game is pretty bad-ass I love the game,I have a fourth gen iPod there is lag but it buffs out at points and plus with the new iPod coming out I'll be able to play with less lag (the new one is 7x more powerful
09-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey guys!

I have a problem... I've installed IOS 6 GM from cero cuz anyway i want to delete some games. The thing is that i download this game again and now all my progress is lost (at this point i must say that i think i make an icloud copy but i cant find it and when IOS 6 finish doesnt give me the option of configure as an old device) and i dont know what to do. I'm such a newbie on IOS so i dont know many things... The thing is can i restore my progress? i finish episode 1 and 2 and now is gone. help me please!!!
09-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey, can any of you guys help me? I'm having a problem with Twd episode 2. I recently downloaded it and enjoyed it greatly and tried to download it on a friend's iPhone who has the same account as mine. But, while the game downloaded along with episode one, episode two won't download on my friend's iPhone. Please don't tell me my friend has to pay $5 while I already purchased on the account on a different device!
09-13-2012, 09:50 PM
why don't you try to restore your purchase if you availed the season pass for TWD?
09-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
The game is pretty bad-ass I love the game,I have a fourth gen iPod there is lag but it buffs out at points and plus with the new iPod coming out I'll be able to play with less lag (the new one is 7x more powerful
It's actually the A5 chip, which the iPod Touch 5 will adopt as well.

The new iPad uses the A5x chip, which is an overclocked A5, hence some overheating issues.

The iPhone 5 has the A6 chip, which is the next chipset in Apple's mobile device GPU series.

EDIT: Oh, 7 times. What a fool I am. I read that as if you didn't use proper punctuation! I'm sorry.
09-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
It's actually the A5 chip, which the iPod Touch 5 will adopt as well.

The new iPad uses the A5x chip, which is an overclocked A5, hence some overheating issues.

The iPhone 5 has the A6 chip, which is the next chipset in Apple's mobile device GPU series.

EDIT: Oh, 7 times. What a fool I am. I read that as if you didn't use proper punctuation! I'm sorry.
The a5x is the a5 with a quad core gpu. Neither the gpu or the cpu is overclocked, unfortunately.

Last edited by JBRUU; 09-14-2012 at 11:48 AM.
09-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwingingit View Post
Hey, can any of you guys help me? I'm having a problem with Twd episode 2. I recently downloaded it and enjoyed it greatly and tried to download it on a friend's iPhone who has the same account as mine. But, while the game downloaded along with episode one, episode two won't download on my friend's iPhone. Please don't tell me my friend has to pay $5 while I already purchased on the account on a different device!
Sounds odd, i've downloaded walking dead to my iphone and my ipad, obviously its the same account on both.

Sounds a bit cheap if your friend is basically using your account to download the games as well so the dev only gets one sale but two of you are playing it