Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I just picked this up on my iPhone 4s a few days ago after enjoying the PC version so very much. Obviously things are a bit different on the phone than on PC, but one thing I don't get.

Why does it take me like 20 swipes to move the screen two inches? In the opening sequence when I have to move the camera to view the shotgun/shell it takes like 10-15 swipes to move it over.

Is this normal?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentcorp View Post
I just picked this up on my iPhone 4s a few days ago after enjoying the PC version so very much. Obviously things are a bit different on the phone than on PC, but one thing I don't get.

Why does it take me like 20 swipes to move the screen two inches? In the opening sequence when I have to move the camera to view the shotgun/shell it takes like 10-15 swipes to move it over.

Is this normal?
I don't recall swiping more than 20 times like you said (in ep1). I don't think that is normal. Perhaps I was using iPad 3, I don't know.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentcorp View Post

Is this normal?
When I had my iPod 4 (I upgraded to 5) I didn't need to swipe a lot at all,actually I just moved me finger all the way to the right,the camera speeds up if you drag it further,or was it lag?
Old 10-27-2012, 01:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

should I play this on my 4S, iPad 2 or wait to get it until I get the iPad 4?

(if the answer is wait til iPad 4, hopefully there is a sale on all the episodes around xmas time)
Old 10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
should I play this on my 4S, iPad 2 or wait to get it until I get the iPad 4?

(if the answer is wait til iPad 4, hopefully there is a sale on all the episodes around xmas time)
Maybe if we're lucky they'll have the fourth episode out by then.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Maybe if we're lucky they'll have the fourth episode out by then.
on iTunes in the 'top in-app purchases' section it says multipack episodes 2-5 for $14.99... so if I buy that I just download episode 4 & 5 when it comes out because it's been prepaid?

Also how many hours roughly are episodes 1-3?

Do you guys re-play previous episodes and make different decisions and if so, are there different saves or do u have to overwrite ?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
on iTunes in the 'top in-app purchases' section it says multipack episodes 2-5 for $14.99... so if I buy that I just download episode 4 & 5 when it comes out because it's been prepaid?

Also how many hours roughly are episodes 1-3?

Do you guys re-play previous episodes and make different decisions and if so, are there different saves or do u have to overwrite ?
Yes, if you buy the multipack, you just download the episodes when they become available.

Episodes last around 2-3 hours each.

There are 3 game slots, so can play three games making different decisions without affecting the saves for each slot.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Yes, if you buy the multipack, you just download the episodes when they become available.

Episodes last around 2-3 hours each.

There are 3 game slots, so can play three games making different decisions without affecting the saves for each slot.
legit thanks for that info it's really helpful

so which device should I play it on? my 4S, iPad 2 or wait to get it til I get the iPad 4? If it doesn't make much of a difference to wait I'll just get it now. I just want it to go on sale and I foresee that happening around xmas time
Old 10-27-2012, 08:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
legit thanks for that info it's really helpful

so which device should I play it on? my 4S, iPad 2 or wait to get it til I get the iPad 4? If it doesn't make much of a difference to wait I'll just get it now. I just want it to go on sale and I foresee that happening around xmas time
Honestly the iPad 4. On my 64 gig 4s this game runs so bad. The story is intriguing, but the performance isn't worth another $15.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Does any1 who plays this also play The Last Express? That game looks interesting and fun but I feel like Walking Dead is more of a create your own adventure, maybe ill just get both.