★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-21-2012, 09:30 PM
I finally got into the game and beat the first episode, but I'm having a ton of frame rate problems on my 4s, especially during the really cinematic parts.. Not what I was expecting and it kinda has me on the edge with getting the next episode :\
10-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Just bought episode 3 finally,any parts I should expect lots of lag at?

10-23-2012, 05:58 PM
All the action like the previous ones
10-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Completed Episode 3 and it was yet another excellent installment in The Walking Dead game. Can't wait for Ep 4 next month.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
10-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Completed Episode 3 and it was yet another excellent installment in The Walking Dead game. Can't wait for Ep 4 next month.
Is it next month?
10-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is it next month?
Well if you go back and look at the release dates of each episode, they seem to be releasing them monthly.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
10-24-2012, 01:56 AM
I have Ep 4 on 360 and I will just say it get's crazy it's a very powerful episode. 2 was my favorite but 4 is a close second
10-24-2012, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombiFlyBoy View Post
I have Ep 4 on 360 and I will just say it get's crazy it's a very powerful episode. 2 was my favorite but 4 is a close second
Cool, can't wait!

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
10-24-2012, 03:07 AM
You know, I have to respectfully disagree with the folk saying that episode 3 makes episode 2 look like a Disney cartoon and whatnot.

Yes, while the events of the third episode certainly impact the story in a way that the second couldn't even dream of doing and the events themselves are certainly jaw-droppingly shocking, the second episode had a much darker subject matter and there was always a feeling of impending doom...the build up was fantastic and the reveal and conclusion of the episode were equally as fantastic.

That being said, episode 3 was effing brilliant and I can't wait to see what happens in episode 4. If the trailer is anything to go by...wow. *must...resist...playing...episode 4...on...PC*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Any games similar to Walking Dead

So I just finished Episode 3 and let's just say I'm now a fan of adventure/point-and-click games.

Are there any other similar games on IOS? Either with a really dark mature gritty adult story or a game with similar mechanics (free exploration, dialogue options and branching story lines)?