★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-20-2012, 09:31 AM
The line at the end of the IGN Ep. 5 video review is interesting. After mentioning the Telltale 2nd season game, the guy says "oh, and hold on to your Walking Dead season 1 save files"

It sounds like your decisions in this game may continue over to the next season.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
11-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
It doesn't have to have a constant stream of F-bombs either, there's a certain point where foul language doesn't seem as much real as like the scriptwriters were having fun (a la Gangstar 3 or 9mm, I don't think this game quite gets to that point).
No but I thought it worked unlike GTA San Andreas where it was to much even for me.

11-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Is it the 21st yet?!?!?! God I can't wait to see how this ends!
11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Tonight at 12 people,(probably at midnight)

Last edited by Shadowking2214; 11-20-2012 at 04:56 PM.
11-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking2214 View Post
Tonight at 12 people,(probably at midnight) *******
Careful with the spoilers for those who haven't played the game. That's a pretty major one right there.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Tonight at 12 people,(probably at midnight) lets hope lee makes it to the end before he does,remember he was bit so hopefully he makes it
Next time you spout off a MAJOR spoiler like that use spoiler tags. I would be incredibly pissed off had I not completed ep 4 when it came out. You know some people might not have finished it yet and it's incredibly obnoxious to give huge spoilers without some kind of warning. Please edit your post.
11-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Next time you spout off a MAJOR spoiler like that use spoiler tags. I would be incredibly pissed off had I not completed ep 4 when it came out. You know some people might not have finished it yet and it's incredibly obnoxious to give huge spoilers without some kind of warning. Please edit your post.
Whoops,going to go edit it out,sorry about that
11-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Also I don't have a PC and I don't know how to do the spoiler censor thing,can you tell me how?
11-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Also I don't have a PC and I don't know how to do the spoiler censor thing,can you tell me how?
[SPOILER] before your post and then [SPOILER] after except with the last one a / before the "S".

I got a little annoyed, sorry about that. "incredibly obnoxious", in hindsight, isn't really the best choice of words. just be sure and censor spoilers like that next time
11-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
[SPOILER] before your post and then [SPOILER] after except with the last one a / before the "S".

I got a little annoyed, sorry about that. "incredibly obnoxious", in hindsight, isn't really the best choice of words. just be sure and censor spoilers like that next time
Oh,so kind of like using the quote command,alright thanks,and it's alright I'd be pretty annoyed if someone told me the ending to halo 4 (I have finished it though) I know how one would feel