★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Can't wait to continue to play this on my touch 4 but I have to make room to many games glad I bought season pass
11-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Can't wait to continue to play this on my touch 4 but I have to make room to many games glad I bought season pass
Thought it didn't work on a touch 4. How is it running?

11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Thought it didn't work on a touch 4. How is it running?
A little chuggy not unplayable as people say it lags when it gets to action if you die it works better and when in a new area
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Episode 5 is up!

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
11-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Episode 5 is up!
Not in the US. Damn.
11-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Not in the US. Damn.
That's odd, I thought IAPs were available to everyone at the same time. I downloaded it early this morning (UK time) around 9 hours ago.

Final install size for the complete game (episodes 1-5) is 2.3 GB.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Alphabear, Lara Croft GO
11-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 7,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Final install size for the complete game (episodes 1-5) is 2.3 GB.
Thanks for letting us know. Gotta download it and I'm not deleting the other episodes...so it's not like I have a choice. Got 1.6 GB left, the game's 1.8 GB as of episode 4...that's another 500mbs. I'll have 1.1 GB left? Hmmm...damnit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,711
What the hell is the final scene supposed to mean?

that's Omid And Christa, right? bBut why doesn't Clem call out to them? I told her to find them. Are we just left hanging as to whether Clem actually rejoins them and makes it?? I want a conclusion, not a suggestion of one.

I chose to save Ben and he ultimately led to Kenny's death...if I let him go at the bell tower does Kenny make it? Anyone know?
11-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
What the hell is the final scene supposed to mean?

that's Omid And Christa, right? bBut why doesn't Clem call out to them? I told her to find them. Are we just left hanging as to whether Clem actually rejoins them and makes it?? I want a conclusion, not a suggestion of one.

I chose to save Ben and he ultimately led to Kenny's death...if I let him go at the bell tower does Kenny make it? Anyone know?
If you chose to kill Ben in ep 4, Kenny still dies but in a different manner. Look on Wikipedia ^^
But regardless, the ending does leave us hanging. Might be for a sequel

GC- banger1103
11-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Episode 5 is up!
Oh, thanks for that, I'm on it!