★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Don't ask cause I'm not telling just play the game and find out for yourself but great game
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Wow that ending... So sad.

11-24-2012, 06:32 AM
All done - what a great game, and a great ending. It's not letting me delete chapter 5 though... Should I just delete the whole app now I've finished it, or would a potential next chapter (if one ever gets released) want to pull in my save game? What are you guys doing?
11-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardbattle View Post
All done - what a great game, and a great ending. It's not letting me delete chapter 5 though... Should I just delete the whole app now I've finished it, or would a potential next chapter (if one ever gets released) want to pull in my save game? What are you guys doing?
They're making a season 2,so I'd hold on to it
11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Finally got the opportunity to finish the game today, and all I can say is WOW. I don't think I've ever played such an emotionally powerful game before. Had my eyes tearing up.

Not sure how Season 2 will match up (especially considering that Lee, the guy you play as, dies). They have a lot to work around. Lots of unanswered questions after Episode 5. The only way I could imagine Season 2 working out, would be to have us play as Kenny. many are assuming he died, but I just don't think Telltale would end it for him like that. There's always the other option of basing Season 2 off of a completely different story, but I doubt that would be as exciting. Guess we'll just have to wait.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
11-26-2012, 08:00 PM
I wa always under the impression that episode 5 is pretty much it for the series. That's how they planned the story to end. I doubt you'd play as any of the other established characters because you've been with Lee from the start. It just wouldn't feel right and would take a lot away from the experience.

If anything, they'd probably do a story with a whole new set of characters but again .. I don't think it would have the same impact.
11-27-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure where to post this but I was wondering whether I should get the iOS version or the PC/Mac version of this game. What I want to know is which form factor makes you more immersed in the storyline.
11-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGawaine View Post
I'm not sure where to post this but I was wondering whether I should get the iOS version or the PC/Mac version of this game. What I want to know is which form factor makes you more immersed in the storyline.
If you have an iPhone 4 it will run slow, it did on mine. On my iPhone 5 it runs fast as hell. I have the game for both the pc and the iOS. If you have an older device get it for the pc. (hopefully it's a decent pc and not something old like made in the year 2000 old). The game is done extremely well on both platforms.
11-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGawaine View Post
The game is great on both platforms. If you have an old old iPhone/touch it will be slow. But if you have an ipad 2,3,4 and or iPhone 4S/5 you will be fine. I like the interaction of the interface with a touch screen a bit better, but both work fine.
11-28-2012, 01:04 AM
If u saw how episode 5 ended, depending on how you played, you'll probably be playing season 2 as Clemintine