01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belboz View Post
I am having issues continuing on Ep. 4. Ive attempted to find my answer via walkthroughs but still havent found it. It is this: •••Spoiler:  I cannot seem to make the jump where Molly holds her hands out. No matter when I tap the button I fall to my death Any help would be appreciated.
•••Spoiler:   Lol, Lee isn't supposed to make that jump if that's why you mean. He's supposed to go down into the sewers below.
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceAvion View Post
•••Spoiler:   Lol, Lee isn't supposed to make that jump if that's why you mean. He's supposed to go down into the sewers below.
Hah Yes, I am pass that point I believe, I am where •••Spoiler:   I got the battery have to shoot out the windows above, then molly jumps to next building, cals me chicken and holds out her hand. I must have fallen to my death a hundred times I am worried it is bugged.

01-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Anyone know if TWD or any Telltale games are on Google Play?
01-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Telltale site is hopeless, with it sounding like Season 2 will use your save, is there any way you can get rid of episode 1 and 5 installs without getting rid of your save? Almost need an official intermediary app if that's the case, something that takes the save information and retains it for Season 2 to read, allowing you to delete the game itself.

Other than that great game, some of the facial expressions were a little out of place at times but story, characters and level of interaction felt liked it worked. Reminded me of Heavy Rain a bit in execution but had a more human and desperate vibe.

Looking forward to Season 2, would like to get rid of install but would rather not risk my save game.
01-13-2013, 06:58 AM
I personally can see the save feature coming to iOS, how can they do it unless they had a sign in feature with season 1, which they didn't, or just update the season 1 app to include the next levels as well, all in one, but that is very unlikely. With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
01-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
I personally can see the save feature coming to iOS, how can they do it unless they had a sign in feature with season 1, which they didn't, or just update the season 1 app to include the next levels as well, all in one, but that is very unlikely. With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
Maybe it'll be an update for the first season where it adds a function for season 2 to access the games files with user permission like video apps access your photos,just a thought
01-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I can't download the episodes, I've purchased them but they won't download. Restarted my iPhone 5, tried different wi-fi connections. No luck.
01-19-2013, 05:16 PM
It pisses me off

This game is awesome, featured most Game of the Year lists, but people go to the AppStore and rate this game 1 because:
- They are trying to run it on old hardware;
- 99.99% of the customers are able to run the game flawlessly, but they complaint that can't dowload/game crashes/etc, even if they running it in an iPad with 2 megs of free space
-They think the game is expensive. Cause it's a rip off to pay a tenner for an awesome game, but paying 40 for the Battleship game on PS3 is fair, you know... Because is for PS3, comes in a Blu-ray, you know...

Ridiculous that this game has 4 stars on AppStore... It's just sad.
01-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
We're do they save to then...?

Exporting data wouldn't be a huge issue I wouldn't think regardless, I'll keep my saves and install in the meantime just in case. The continuity would be good if it happens.
01-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Relax... iOS wouldn't store your save, in the very past. It's 2013 and iOS do store your saves. I know because there are some games that's its pretty hard to get rid of their saves