App description: **NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, and iPhone 4 and up - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES**

****Download '400 Days' today! The brand new and critically-acclaimed episode in The Walking Dead series is AVAILABLE NOW****

ONE HELL OF A RIDE MTV GEEK

NARRATIVE MASTERY JOYSTIQ

10 out of 10 JUST PLAY IT DIGITAL TRENDS

Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this special episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead tells five linked stories of survival. The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltales award-winning series.

***How to play 400 Days of 'Walking Dead: The Game' after making your in-app purchase.***

***'Walking Dead: The Game' app MUST be installed on your iOS device to purchase and download '400 Days'***

1.Launch Walking Dead: The Game app, select Episodes from the main menu and choose to buy either the Multi-Pack (Episodes 2-5 + 400 Days bundle), or if declining that offer, select the Buy option listed next to '400 Days'. If you purchased the Multi-Pack, choose the Get option listed next to '400 Days'.

2.Once you have selected Get or confirmed your purchase, '400 Days' will download to your device, showing Installed once the download is complete.

3.When '400 Days' is installed, select Back, choose Play, then select which saved game slot you would like to continue from, followed by Play.

4.To play '400 Days', select the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen until '400 Days' is displayed, then select Play and '400 Days' will begin.

***2012's GAME OF THE YEAR (Episode 1) is FREE for a LIMITED TIME***

The Walking Dead is a five-part episodic game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkmans award-winning comic books featuring Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.

This is not another shoot em up; its a game that explores some very dark psychological places, revealing that the undead are not the only thing to be afraid of when society crumbles.

In this brand new story, you are Lee Everett, a man given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

Experience a dark, visceral and emotional series where every action and decision you make can result in the story changing around you. This tailored experience means that your story could be very different to that of someone else.

***Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead game series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 + 400 Days Bundle] via in-app***

All individual episodes, plus Special Episode: 400 Days are available via in-app purchase.

GAME FEATURES:

Based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series: The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse, with artwork inspired by the original comic books. Live out events, meet people and visit locations from The Walking Dead lore.

A tailored game experience: Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.

Act fast: You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but require you to make an almost immediate choice. There's no time to ponder when the undead are pounding down the door.

Adventure horror spanning across five episodes, plus special episode '400 Days': Gameplay involves meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem-solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.

EPISODE LIST:

Episode 1: A New Day
Episode 2: Starved For Help
Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Episode 4: Around Every Corner
Episode 5: No Time Left

Special Episode: 400 Days *AVAILABLE NOW*
01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belboz View Post
I am having issues continuing on Ep. 4. Ive attempted to find my answer via walkthroughs but still havent found it. It is this: I cannot seem to make the jump where Molly holds her hands out. No matter when I tap the button I fall to my death Any help would be appreciated.
Lol, Lee isn't supposed to make that jump if that's why you mean. He's supposed to go down into the sewers below.
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceAvion View Post
Lol, Lee isn't supposed to make that jump if that's why you mean. He's supposed to go down into the sewers below.
Hah Yes, I am pass that point I believe, I am where I got the battery have to shoot out the windows above, then molly jumps to next building, cals me chicken and holds out her hand. I must have fallen to my death a hundred times I am worried it is bugged.

01-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Anyone know if TWD or any Telltale games are on Google Play?
01-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Telltale site is hopeless, with it sounding like Season 2 will use your save, is there any way you can get rid of episode 1 and 5 installs without getting rid of your save? Almost need an official intermediary app if that's the case, something that takes the save information and retains it for Season 2 to read, allowing you to delete the game itself.

Other than that great game, some of the facial expressions were a little out of place at times but story, characters and level of interaction felt liked it worked. Reminded me of Heavy Rain a bit in execution but had a more human and desperate vibe.

Looking forward to Season 2, would like to get rid of install but would rather not risk my save game.
01-13-2013, 06:58 AM
I personally can see the save feature coming to iOS, how can they do it unless they had a sign in feature with season 1, which they didn't, or just update the season 1 app to include the next levels as well, all in one, but that is very unlikely. With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
01-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
I personally can see the save feature coming to iOS, how can they do it unless they had a sign in feature with season 1, which they didn't, or just update the season 1 app to include the next levels as well, all in one, but that is very unlikely. With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
Maybe it'll be an update for the first season where it adds a function for season 2 to access the games files with user permission like video apps access your photos,just a thought
01-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I can't download the episodes, I've purchased them but they won't download. Restarted my iPhone 5, tried different wi-fi connections. No luck.
01-19-2013, 05:16 PM
It pisses me off

This game is awesome, featured most Game of the Year lists, but people go to the AppStore and rate this game 1 because:
- They are trying to run it on old hardware;
- 99.99% of the customers are able to run the game flawlessly, but they complaint that can't dowload/game crashes/etc, even if they running it in an iPad with 2 megs of free space
-They think the game is expensive. Cause it's a rip off to pay a tenner for an awesome game, but paying 40 for the Battleship game on PS3 is fair, you know... Because is for PS3, comes in a Blu-ray, you know...

Ridiculous that this game has 4 stars on AppStore... It's just sad.
01-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
With consoles and pcs all your stuff is saved onto the hard-drive, and iOS devices don't do that
We're do they save to then...?

Exporting data wouldn't be a huge issue I wouldn't think regardless, I'll keep my saves and install in the meantime just in case. The continuity would be good if it happens.
01-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Relax... iOS wouldn't store your save, in the very past. It's 2013 and iOS do store your saves. I know because there are some games that's its pretty hard to get rid of their saves