★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-01-2013, 05:27 AM
I lost the balls to be a hardass after some of the earlier decisions came back to haunt me. Sad, I know.

But I'm sure as hell glad I killed both of those damn brothers.
02-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Anyone know how much space all five episodes take up?

02-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
Anyone know how much space all five episodes take up?
Quite a lot, mine is 2.3GB
02-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Don't know why everyone is saying that it doesn't work with the iPod 4G. I have a iPod 4G and it works just fine on it, sure it lags now and then but it is still very much playable.
02-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ows View Post
Don't know why everyone is saying that it doesn't work with the iPod 4G. I have a iPod 4G and it works just fine on it, sure it lags now and then but it is still very much playable.
I think it's all relative. I was leery about downloading it, but it plays fine for me as well, even on my iPad 1!

Sure, it's a bit laggy in spots, but not terrible, considering.

DBC

I give up.
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I think it's all relative. I was leery about downloading it, but it plays fine for me as well, even on my iPad 1!

Sure, it's a bit laggy in spots, but not terrible, considering.

DBC
Hey,
..you and Mater Ows say that, ok. But...it is playble for all episodes, or just for the first one?
Please answare, because i want to play this game..but till the end, not just the first episode.
02-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Interesting news. According to Telltale writer Gary Whitta, It sounds like there will be some sort of interim Walking Dead additional content coming "to make the wait for season two slightly less agonising.

Currently Playing - Broken Age, Chaos Rings III
02-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Episode 5 never downloads. Oh well. That was more than 2 months ago though
02-26-2013, 03:44 AM
Anyone who has played at least a little bit of Telltale's The Walking Dead and says he doesnt like the game is a complete idiot and only has pixels for a brain.

There... I said it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Anyone who has played at least a little bit of Telltale's The Walking Dead and says he doesnt like the game is a complete idiot and only has pixels for a brain.

There... I said it.
There's really nothing to not like. Great game. It's feels good to know that my brain is more than just pixels