★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Interesting news. According to Telltale writer Gary Whitta, It sounds like there will be some sort of interim Walking Dead additional content coming "to make the wait for season two slightly less agonising.
This is good news!
03-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi just a question about the pricing. I live in the UK and want to purchase all the episodes. In iTunes the inapp purchase section says its 6.99 for episodes 2-5, but in game it just says $14.99 for episodes 2-5. I only have 7 left on my iTunes account and I'm afraid of being overcharged. Can anyone clarify for me please? Thanks a lot.

03-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogamer83 View Post
Hi just a question about the pricing. I live in the UK and want to purchase all the episodes. In iTunes the inapp purchase section says its 6.99 for episodes 2-5, but in game it just says $14.99 for episodes 2-5. I only have 7 left on my iTunes account and I'm afraid of being overcharged. Can anyone clarify for me please? Thanks a lot.
I could have sworn when I bought it it cost about 15 in total for all episodes, I dont think it was 7 for episodes 2-5, I'd add some more on your account
03-25-2013, 12:33 PM
iTunes mentions something about a discount if you buy all episodes?
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
I think the Iaps are on sale? Reading back through the thread, seems like people paid more for the Iaps previously.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM
It's just abut confusing because the IAP's are in dollars. It says there's a discount if you buy all episodes, I'm just not clear as to how much I'll be paying exactly!
03-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
I think the Iaps are on sale? Reading back through the thread, seems like people paid more for the Iaps previously.
Paid $20 in total for it ($5 for ep1,then a $15 season pass). Not sure what the pricing is now but it's still worth every penny!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
03-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Does anyone know what the overall MB consumption for every episode combined for the walking dead is? I'd like to gift this to my girlfriend as we both LOVED playing the first episode together.
03-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotCoolBro View Post
Does anyone know what the overall MB consumption for every episode combined for the walking dead is? I'd like to gift this to my girlfriend as we both LOVED playing the first episode together.
The full game is 2.3 GB with all the episodes installed.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Gunpowder, Alphabear
03-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
Interesting news. According to Telltale writer Gary Whitta, It sounds like there will be some sort of interim Walking Dead additional content coming "to make the wait for season two slightly less agonising.
I hope they will continue the Clemetine story line because to me it was an open end! Won't say to much about it because don't want to spoil anything for people who didn't finish the game yet