App description: Zombie Scrapper is a twin stick shooter that will test your survival skills! Battle through an onslaught of zombies; not just your regular undead horde, but also fast, beefy and even exploding zombies! Be sure to collect as much scrap as you can to even the odds in this intense zombie thriller!

Features
Battle through a campaign of 36 undead infested levels, from urban areas to top secret facilities!
Make your mark on the leaderboards in 12 endless survival levels!
Take the fight to the zombies by unlocking all 34 unique weapons and items!
Overcome the horde by learning 12 zombie survivor skills!
Become a Zombie Scrapper master by completing all 14 achievements!
Customize your appearance with 12 awesome hats!
Survive with your friends in LAN multiplayer, but watch your back if they fall! (Survival)
03-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Nice find Pete! This looks pretty cool!

03-28-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm enjoying this quite a bit actually. It could have gone either way really and the first level was fun but didn't give me enough of an idea. The second level really ups the game though with the survival objective; holed up in a house with a humungous horde battering the walls, it gets really intense. Then one of the walls gives in and they start pouring in, you blow them away with the blunderbuss but other walls start collapsing behind you.

It's quite intense and there's a unique feel to the game that doesn't really match any twin-sticks I've played before. The upgrades seem pretty reasonable too for a free game. No ads and the only IAPs I can find are for cosmetic hats. With the addition of the multiplayer I've not tried yet, this looks like a keeper for me.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-28-2015, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'm enjoying this quite a bit actually. It could have gone either way really and the first level was fun but didn't give me enough of an idea. The second level really ups the game though with the survival objective; holed up in a house with a humungous horde battering the walls, it gets really intense. Then one of the walls gives in and they start pouring in, you blow them away with the blunderbuss but other walls start collapsing behind you.

It's quite intense and there's a unique feel to the game that doesn't really match any twin-sticks I've played before. The upgrades seem pretty reasonable too for a free game. No ads and the only IAPs I can find are for cosmetic hats. With the addition of the multiplayer I've not tried yet, this looks like a keeper for me.
I totally agree Pete. I'm really digging this game. I'll try to post a gameplay video in the morning (my time. Lol) if nobody else does. I've been playing around with my new game capture toy.
03-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Zombie Scrapper Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnW-SNdXO30

(I'm not sure how to embed videos yet. lol)
03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Zombie Scrapper Gameplay

03-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Zombie Scrapper Gameplay

use:

[ hdyoutube ]paste_text_after_the_=[ /hdyoutube ]

Just remove the spaces and it'll show as Based Xatu has done. Great to see you doing gameplay videos matey, can never have too many people doing them!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-30-2015, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
use:

[ hdyoutube ]paste_text_after_the_=[ /hdyoutube ]

Just remove the spaces and it'll show as Based Xatu has done. Great to see you doing gameplay videos matey, can never have too many people doing them!
Thanks guys. Lol, I sat there for over an hour yesterday trying to figure it out. I normally us the app for all my posting, so I figured it had to be done on the computer, so I tried that and that didn't work. I will say the TA site is SO much better than the app itself!! Wow! I haven't been on the actual site since the app released.
03-30-2015, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the video, NOEN.

Pine Entertainment
03-30-2015, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Thanks for the video, NOEN.
No prob. I know we have a bunch of guys/gals doing it, but it gives me something to do with my extra time right now.

OT: This game is actually really fun! I ended up finding a few more IAPs just for extra scrap, but you get plenty in game. It's well worth the try if you dig dual stick shooters. It's a little slower, but it gets crazy tough!