Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2012, 07:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I beat this game already and really enjoyed it,with the update I'mma give it another go. 4/5 star
Old 12-18-2012, 09:09 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Glad you guys are digging the update and the new controls. Hopefully some of the folks that downloaded the first time for free will buy some 99 cent IAP or something so we can keep adding to it

Psac42: No mix and match controls yet, but we might make a hybrid mode in another update.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I hope you guys end the sale soon so you can earn some more well deserved money on this fantastic game. I never really minded the original controls but am digging the new, more traditional ones.

One suggestion might be to change some of the dialog boxes for newcomers as well as the skill mapping menu. Both refer to the original gesture controls even when the virtual stick/button controls are used so it might be confusing to those who are new to the game.

Since I had played through the game before, I opted for the Warrior difficulty and can tell a difference particularly for bosses. And damn hit my first hidden level and they are indeed HARD.

Great update!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I've enjoyed this game since day 1 and now with this update its that much better, tyvm devs
Old 12-19-2012, 01:52 AM

Omfg new update kicks ass I love new dungeons and controls gj
Old 12-19-2012, 09:23 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I mean wow wow wow! The update is amazing, the virtual stick control option makes a huge difference for me! I am going to start over just to enjoy this all the way to the end! Excellent job with the update.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:27 AM

I was going to build a gaming PC just so I could play Diablo 3. I'm glad I decided not to. This game is good enough to scratch my dungeon crawler itch!
Old 12-24-2012, 02:21 AM
iPhone 5

I missed this game till now! I was browsing through the AppStore, saw this was free and gave it a go - so glad I did. The virtual controls, graphics, level/stat/weapon pacing is spot on, awesome little story, with a good mix of enemy types and environments. I seriously played this game nonstop for a couple of days until I had completed the main story and all of the side dungeons including looting every chest (Omniaxe, Crest of Kings FTW!).

Sadly I didn't feel the need to buy any IAP, but I would've gladly payed 1.99 for the state the game is currently in. I'd seriously consider changing this back to a priced app as I love everything about how the game functions.

On top of everything I just mentioned, it's retina and looks awesome widescreen on my iphone 5!
Old 12-27-2012, 06:40 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Okay, I saw in one of TA's best of 2012 list. It is downloading now, and while it it I was wondering if anybody could tell me wether it is IAP centric? Do you need to pay IAP to have fun, or is it completely optional?
Old 12-27-2012, 06:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
Okay, I saw in one of TA's best of 2012 list. It is downloading now, and while it it I was wondering if anybody could tell me wether it is IAP centric? Do you need to pay IAP to have fun, or is it completely optional?
Nope, its entirely optional. I remember getting more than enough loot and gold but I havent finished it since before it was updated. Tried the new controls though and they are fantastic, surely worthy of a secnd playthrough.