★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THERES ALWAYS ONE GALLON LEFT FOR JUSTICE!

**InsideMobileApps: "The game exudes charm. The anthropomorphic vehicles have a great deal of visual character without taking the easy approach and ripping off the characters in Pixars Cars movie."

**148 Apps: "Plenty of games have clever designs and plenty more have clever writing. Car Toons! is fortunate enough to have both."

Clear the Road with a Wicked 80s Rescue Squad
After more than a decade of service, the CAR TOONS have been written off as scrap metal. However, today an emergency call from the government brings them back into action! Gangster Cars are all around and terrorizing the streets. This situation requires some serious measures, which only the CAR TOONS and their "unconventional" methods can deliver.

Equipped with awesome Super Powers
The CAR TOONS never leave a garage without some decent new equipment. Use it wisely to ram all the baddies off the screen. Solve over 100 cleverly designed missions. Outwit the gang and serve up some sweet justice!

SUPER POWERS INCLUDE:

++ Lightning Fast 180 Turns.
++ Rocket Engine Turbo Boost
++ Super Jump

KEY FEATURES:

- 100+ Missions and Never-Before-Seen Gameplay
Solve over 100 unique levels and challenges with fresh physic-based gameplay.

- Three Different Characters
Control three completely different vehicles each with its own special abilities and personality

- Hilarious Art Style and Story Telling
Enjoy an entertaining cartoon art style and some of the funniest "one-liners" since the 80s

- Justice at your Fingertip
Use pinpoint accurate touch screen controls

- Challenge the World
Make your way to the top position on the leader boards and unlock dozens of achievements

Sanuku's comments:

07-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Hmmm...FDG sounds good, but these screenshots are not really telling about the gameplay. But could be the only game worth purchasing tomorrow.

07-25-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraser74 View Post
Hmmm...FDG sounds good, but these screenshots are not really telling about the gameplay.
They are staying true to their claim of "Never-Before-Seen Gameplay"
07-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
They are staying true to their claim of "Never-Before-Seen Gameplay"
good one ^^

Here's a little gameplay trailer:

cheers!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
07-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Just wonder why no Universal for FDG games.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
07-25-2012, 08:04 AM
hmmmm

watched the trailer but i just doesn't grab me, the thing i couldnt help but not notice the amount of car screeching sounds. I know odd thing to say it just seem way to much of it.
07-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Here's another trailer

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
07-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the trailers F7's! Now if you could only speed time to make it 11 PM EST
07-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Thanks for the trailers F7's! Now if you could only speed time to make it 11 PM EST
You're welcome anytime! Thanks for your interest!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
07-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
You're welcome anytime! Thanks for your interest!
This could very well be this week's dark horse. Like I said in the Tentacle Wars thread, everything FDG touches seems to turn into gold. Now the main problem? 10 and a half hours left! :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"