Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-25-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackryn0 View Post
i'd like to give this a try. May i have a promo too?
Totes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
This looks like a great game. The graphics seem very good, is this game a true first person shooter in that you move, or is it more on rails where you shoot at the targets?
Excellent question. The game is on rails. It's a series of head to head shooting range challenges, so there's no need to move around.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:01 PM

All i have to say is WOW this game is pretty damn cool. They can easily charge 99 cents for this, but its free which is awesome. Multiplayer is really cool. You really have to have some form of aiming skills. 2 thumbs up. Simple but very very fun. You guys are in for a treat.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackryn0 View Post
All i have to say is WOW this game is pretty damn cool. They can easily charge 99 cents for this, but its free which is awesome. Multiplayer is really cool. You really have to have some form of aiming skills. 2 thumbs up. Simple but very very fun. You guys are in for a treat.
Thanks blackryn
Old 07-25-2012, 05:47 PM

Really liked Affliction... looking forward to this one.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Hahhaha...check your PMs.
So, because the gang at Naquatic are awesome and they want me to fail out of grad school (), they shot me out a promo code (See what I did there?)...

Because I have a paper to write and about 200 pages of reading to do, I obviously did the right thing...

Do you have any idea how slow iTunes seems to be moving when you've got a Naquatic promo code pending?

This, my friends, is what MP gyroscope should look like. Imagine the immersive experience of Naquatic's zombie gyroscope, where you spend most of your time freaking out due to the darkness, the sounds, the impending doom.

With this one, you'll be freaking out alright, but mostly due to how real it looks... The movement is just spot-on, the sounds are great, the visuals show you what was once hidden in darkness... oh yeah, this is good...

I for one cannot wait to try this out with some GC friends, but first I've got a paper to finish...

Well done guys... well freaking done.

DBC
Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
Really liked Affliction... looking forward to this one.
Cool, as long as you don't mind the lack of zombies I think you'll enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
So, because the gang at Naquatic are awesome and they want me to fail out of grad school (), they shot me out a promo code (See what I did there?)...

Because I have a paper to write and about 200 pages of reading to do, I obviously did the right thing...

Do you have any idea how slow iTunes seems to be moving when you've got a Naquatic promo code pending?

This, my friends, is what MP gyroscope should look like. Imagine the immersive experience of Naquatic's zombie gyroscope, where you spend most of your time freaking out due to the darkness, the sounds, the impending doom.

With this one, you'll be freaking out alright, but mostly due to how real it looks... The movement is just spot-on, the sounds are great, the visuals show you what was once hidden in darkness... oh yeah, this is good...

I for one cannot wait to try this out with some GC friends, but first I've got a paper to finish...

Well done guys... well freaking done.

DBC
Which would you rather have: a PhD or a high score in Shooting Showdown? It's a no brainer.

You are too kind. I'm so glad to hear that it all feels right to you.

I look forward to running into you in matchmaking...once your paper is finished, of course .
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I'm looking forward to the update that flips the switch on the iAd server.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:47 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Just downloaded and played some multiplayer
Really excellent game Naquatic!
Spot on controls and very unique gameplay!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 07:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I've unfortunately been unable to play this game recently due to my girlfriend deciding to drop by and not go away (is that mean? ), but it's a simple, fun game that has a lot going for it. There's no reason not to check it out, especially since you'll probably enjoy it once you do.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

decent game