App description: Explore the universe of Plug & Play, an interactive animation drawn by Michael Frei and coded by Mario von Rickenbach. An unashamedly surreal play with plugs. Run, hit, switch, fall, love, plug, pull. And push.

Featured by Apple as Best New Game in more than 100 countries
Nominated for the Nuovo Award at the Independent Games Festival 2015

Play time: between 10 15 minutes.
Works on all iOS devices newer than 2011.

"Wonderfully weird, grotesque, cute and wildly funny, and provokes some thought to boot." Kaiju Pop

"Beneath all the weirdness, it's a surprisingly emotional game." The Verge

"A delightful oddity." Gamasutra

"Funny, evocative and difficult to look away from." Digg

"A tortuous joy." Short Of The Week

"The complexity of all our emotional and sensual desires appear as desperate as a sexually-charged reflex powered by an on/off switch." Kill Screen

"My favourite game so far of 2015." Patrick Smith @Vectorpark

"Profoundly good." Samuel Boucher @MonsieurEureka
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM
From the creator of Etter Drei. Not too sure I can afford a purchase atm considering the shorter lifespan but it does look intriguing. Sometimes I enjoy buying a game knowing I'll actually reach the end of it for once!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

02-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
From the creator of Etter Drei. Not too sure I can afford a purchase atm considering the shorter lifespan but it does look intriguing. Sometimes I enjoy buying a game knowing I'll actually reach the end of it for once!
Totally agree. This one I may be able to finish. That is if there is any room left on my iPad from the backlog of games I've accumulated. So many games so little time
02-03-2015, 05:17 PM
It looks cool, Short games don't usually deter me, I'd prefer a good shorter game to a shitty one than lasts forever, but it's a high price for ios for10-15 mins play through.

Popped on watch list for now and if I have the funds left after my other purchases will pick up.
02-06-2015, 03:58 PM
There's a man/thing having a sh*t in it. Bizarre but utterly brilliant. Lynch-ian with a smattering of human centipede.
02-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
There's a man/thing having a sh*t in it. Bizarre but utterly brilliant. Lynch-ian with a smattering of human centipede.
This has swayed me, I'm buying.
02-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This has swayed me, I'm buying.
Ha! And didn't you prefer a good shorter game to a shitty one?