App description: 10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon and match to handle the things you encounter

This game is so good it makes me want to cry - Eli Hodapp Editor In Chief TouchArcade

This is one of my favorite iOS games in a long time. Buy it. Love it. Pass it on. - Ben Kuchera Penny Arcade Report

Freedom costs 10 million. Im half-hoping I never make it - Mike Fahey Kotaku

Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And its damned good. - Owen Faraday Pocket Tactics

Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions

Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?

Kill monsters and find loot
Improve your gear and train skills
Find wood and stone to improve your castle

Test your skill

More than 60 objectives to complete
Over 20 different monster types to fight
Find items and use them effectively
Fast paced action gameplay

Classic Gaming

Retro graphics
Old school music

"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."

"I got sucked into this more than I expected"

"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"

Gabrien's comments:

12-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaRedwood View Post
Regarding iCloud. Yeah, It is on the todo list. I'm a bit scared about handling merge conflicts so I want to make sure It is done right rather than a naive implementation
Much appreciated! Though with the fantastic updates coming, I'm anticipating playing a lot more -- which I'm sure will make me miss the sync more too. :-)

Good luck with finishing the update content -- it looks great!
12-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Why is my experience not moving? Past 10 games I'm getting no experience. It's stuck at 451.

Last edited by Evilkarma; 12-08-2012 at 12:29 PM.

12-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilkarma View Post
Why is my experience not moving? Past 10 games I'm getting no experience. It's stuck at 451.
I'm betting it is because you have a potion activated that means you get zero experience?
12-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
I'm betting it is because you have a potion activated that means you get zero experience?
I didn't know that -.-
12-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Congrats on getting TA's GOTY runner up!

Still playing the game daily, and it's still pretty freaking awesome!
12-28-2012, 09:03 PM
This game is so addicting! I play it every day, and its so fun! I'm worried when I get to 10000000, I'll stop playing, and Ive heard the next update will give us something to do after beating the game. Any progress on this?
12-28-2012, 09:15 PM
I haven't heard anything about that yet either
12-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
This game is so addicting! I play it every day, and its so fun! I'm worried when I get to 10000000, I'll stop playing, and Ive heard the next update will give us something to do after beating the game. Any progress on this?
I'll testify on reaching 10,000,000... I played the game fairly serious for about 5 days and hit that score and really have yet to go back to it. Still it remains on my iPhone incase there's an update that'll pull me back in.
01-04-2013, 11:35 AM
I really love this game! the soundtrack, the graphics and the gameplay everything is perfect.
01-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah, unfortunately once you hit 10000000 there's really not a lot of incentive to come back to this game. I might have played it for a few minutes since. Once. It is a fun game, though.