★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Shatter Crash is a fast-paced, 3D block matching game played on a spherical puzzle board. Position and drop shapes, creating destructive combos to strip away layers and reveal the center of the sphere!

With the help of STAN, your nanobot guide, explore the vast network of cyberspace, solve fast paced puzzles, unlock new and powerful programs, cleanse infected systems, and free trapped nanobots.

FAST AND FURIOUS PUZZLE SOLVING

Race against the clock, create huge block combos, and stay one step ahead of the encroaching sphere.

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION AND LEVELING

Shatter Crash takes action puzzle games to the next level with a customizable character with equipment leveling.

RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS

Move around Nodes, activate programs, and drop blocks - all with simple button taps and swipes.

SIMPLE NAVIGATION

Easy to use controls allow effortless navigation through the network to locate hidden programs and free nanobots.

Follow Us On Twitter!
http://twitter.com/NakaiGames

Follow Us On Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/NakaiGames

MightyRabbitJosh's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks Josh! You are the best as always!

07-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Looks intriguing. No impressions? Probably have to get it and see.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Looks intriguing. No impressions? Probably have to get it and see.
I purchased the full version this morning and it's a lot of fun. It's a nice touch screen take on the Tetrisphere formula.

Lead Designer at Mighty Rabbit Studios
Download Saturday Morning RPG for FREE!

Saturday Morning RPG Deluxe - unlock all current and future episodes for only $5.99

Breach & Clear - On sale for $1.99
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
I gave this a shot, and felt pretty underwhelmed. The whole concept, my goals, and any potential strategy, came across as feeling fairly confusing. The menu system and interface felt unintuitive and convoluted. Most damning, after persevering for 20 minutes or so, I just did not feel like there was sufficient reward in the gameplay to keep persisting.

It's possible there is a simple, accessible game in there somewhere, but if so, the surrounding infrastructure does a terrific job of keeping it hidden.
07-27-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I gave this a shot, and felt pretty underwhelmed. The whole concept, my goals, and any potential strategy, came across as feeling fairly confusing. The menu system and interface felt unintuitive and convoluted. Most damning, after persevering for 20 minutes or so, I just did not feel like there was sufficient reward in the gameplay to keep persisting.

It's possible there is a simple, accessible game in there somewhere, but if so, the surrounding infrastructure does a terrific job of keeping it hidden.
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on continually updating this game to give the best user experience possible. We are a 2 man indie studio, so some changes may take time, but we will do our best to address any concerns. We aim to provide the best game possible for the mobile community.

Last edited by NakaiEntertainment; 07-27-2012 at 02:39 AM.
07-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
07-28-2012, 01:28 PM
Just had to share the opening cinematic to Shatter Crash that will appear in the next update.

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakaiEntertainment View Post
Just had to share the opening cinematic to Shatter Crash that will appear in the next update.

YouTube: video
wow! VERY nice. =oD
07-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Only 4 days left to get Shatter Crash at 99 cents! (Sale ends Thursday 8/2). Get it NOW!

http://bit.ly/ShatterCrashGame