★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Beautiful Birds Flying Adventure, Super Casual and Super Fun!!

07-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Send a message via MSN to jc82111
It looks quiet fun! I love one-tap control games. most of the games in my iPhone are this kinda game.

Check out my games: Starry Sky Starry Sky HD Turtle Rescue
07-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to jc82111
K3TEW9ER4WKP
Took this

Check out my games: Starry Sky Starry Sky HD Turtle Rescue
07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
I checked your game out. It's a very worthy effort! I really like the music.

I have some criticism though. (Constructive of course! )

I think the game needs to find it's identity. It's confused between looking like Tiny Wings, playing like Jetpack Joyride and can't decide whether it wants to be retro or 3D.

I REALLY like the pixel bird. I would recommend a different design so it doesn't look like the Tiny Wings bird though. The bird says retro but the clouds, coins and scenery say 3D modeling. It just doesn't fit. If the whole game were to be made in pixel art, that sets it way apart from other games in this genre. That would be very lovely. Making birds, clouds, coins and enemies 8-bit or pixel art would be amazing. I would keep the music because it would fit the retro feel of the game just great.

Here's a little mockup I made using Google and modifying them myself in Photoshop to illustrate what I was trying to say.

Also, what are the coins for besides collecting them? I can just as easily avoid them and stay at the top of the screen seeing as there really is not much of an incentive to collect them besides 2 or 3 easily obtainable achievements. Some power ups or costumes or something would be pretty neat.

I obtained about 90% of the achievements, and the difficulty was just fine.

Last edited by Eoghann; 07-29-2012 at 10:52 PM.