★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Requires iPhone 4 or better***

Video: http://youtu.be/gVdgmxsTjIo

As an ominous supernova approaches, you are given control of a tiny spaceship in a desperate race for survival

Follow the trail laid by the Guiding Probe and cross the Portals to gain Stellar Velocity... before it's too late!

Features

Fast Arcade action
Easy control with one or two fingers
Procedural trail generation
GameCenter Enabled

envelupo's comments:
As an ominous supernova approaches, you are given control of a tiny spaceship in a desperate race for survival -Follow the trail laid by the Guiding Probe and cross the Portals to gain Stellar Velocity... before it's too late!

07-27-2012, 12:07 AM
With the amount of movement inaccuracy i can see on the video, i assume the control scheme is tilt-only?

If it has other touch control options, id buy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-27-2012 at 12:10 AM.
07-27-2012, 04:21 AM
Hi, controls are touch-based (the capture was made on an emulator for the sake of image and sound quality).
If left to its own devices, the ship tends to "fall" against the walls. The player needs to compensate for this "gravity" while trying to collect dots and going through the portals: tapping above or below the ship makes it accelerate in that direction. Different players have different styles -some tap a lot, I prefer to let it glide and rest against the dots though sometimes it makes me miss a portal. It's equally possible to play with one or two fingers, whatever works better for you.

Hope that answered your question and thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by envelupo; 07-27-2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: adding to the explanation for clarity
07-27-2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by envelupo View Post
Hi, controls are touch-based (the capture was made on an emulator for the sake of image and sound quality).
If left to its own devices, the ship tends to "fall" against the walls. The player needs to compensate for this "gravity" while trying to collect dots and going through the portals: tapping above or below the ship makes it accelerate in that direction. Different players have different styles -some tap a lot, I prefer to let it glide and rest against the dots though sometimes it makes me miss a portal. It's equally possible to play with one or two fingers, whatever works better for you.

Hope that answered your question and thanks for the feedback!
Exactly what i needed to hear. Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Stellar Velocity (by sqr3lab), Now FREE

Stellar Velocity 1.0.3 has just been released -the game is now FREE to play for the first levels. Go give it a try!