App description: The Bitless are after you. Run, jump, and scale walls on your way through 50 levels of platforming action!

"Bitless is a precision platformer with a streak of sadism, but it's all the better for it." -Touch Arcade 4.5/5

* 50 intense levels spanning 4 worlds and 3 bosses
* Retro graphics and sound
* Retina support
* Brutally difficult level design
* Intuitive one-touch controls
* Witty dialog
* Game Center
* Support for iPhone 6 and 6+

Check us out and give feedback at http://facebook.com/bitlessthegame

Gabrien's comments:

07-26-2012, 07:37 PM
If the idea of a retro-styled, one touch runner/platformer/puzzler with chiptune classical music renditions tickles your fancy, do risk a dollar.

07-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Looks good. Wish it had Game Center though...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
07-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Damn, Gabrien's hitting home runs this week. Two awesome finds! Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
I got it. Its awesome. Level editor or something would be cool.
07-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Another one to add to my collection. Run Roo Run, Monkey Ninja, Run Run Die, Fastball 3 and now this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Retina graphics?

Oh and...

Gabe, please stop making threads.

Sincerely,

My wallet

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Retina graphics?

Oh and...

Gabe, please stop making threads.

Sincerely,

My wallet
Just checked and it looks retina to me, though I am not absolutely sure since the graphics are so sparse and the text font is quite large. Been playing it mostly on the iPad 2.
07-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Looks like you can blindly purchase any release from this week and be happy. Yep, retina graphics, responsive controls, the humors great (so's the English), nifty worldwide death counter on the main menu (come on...more people need to be dying), just a solid package overall, with a small filesize and really great music.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"