Super Stickman Golf 2

07-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Just about the only game my friends and I play on ios....such an awesome multiplayer.

Would absolutely LOVE to be a tester.

Also....any chance of enabling gamecenter voice chat for those who love online multiplayer with friends?

[URL="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/e2145"]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/e2145[/URL]

It's just begging to have a super stickman 2 version......begging!!!!!

Last edited by thirty3baboons; 07-27-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added image
07-28-2012, 07:55 AM
Was dissappointed that the multiplayer in the previous game was like a race.

Real life golf is "asynchronus"; it shouldn't be a rush but more of a strategic game so this news is absolutley brilliant and can't wait to play.

07-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare_TM View Post
Was dissappointed that the multiplayer in the previous game was like a race.

Real life golf is "asynchronus"; it shouldn't be a rush but more of a strategic game so this news is absolutley brilliant and can't wait to play.
You're probably the first person I heard that was disappointed from the multiplayer, it's about having fun, not simulating the real game of golf, which if my memory serves me right, doesn't involve floating land masses, conveyor belts, climbing through giant trees or putting on the moon (the crew of Apollo 12 might have a different opinion on that one though!) I will be happy for asynchronous multiplayer as well but I'm even happier the race is back. :-)
07-28-2012, 07:32 PM
07-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
You're probably the first person I heard that was disappointed from the multiplayer, it's about having fun, not simulating the real game of golf, which if my memory serves me right, doesn't involve floating land masses, conveyor belts, climbing through giant trees or putting on the moon (the crew of Apollo 12 might have a different opinion on that one though!) I will be happy for asynchronous multiplayer as well but I'm even happier the race is back. :-)
Just because I'm comparing the concept of asynchronus play to real life doesn't mean you need to compare the whole game to it; I loved this game for its levels and style but hated having to rush instead of using the various islands and terrain to play strategically, which is now more possible with async.
08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
SSG was awesome. Really looking forward to SSG2, would love to help test.
08-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh how I hope this will be good...

Will buy anything made by Ponos or Halfbrick or a dedicated indie dev. Favourite iOS games: Super Crate Box, Junk Jack, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Dungeon Raid, Rebuild, Rage HD, oh I could go on...
09-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Will there ever be an update for SSG to have iCloud syncing, a la Tiny Wings and Tiny Wings HD? Will SSG2 have iCloud syncing?
09-15-2012, 03:25 PM
WHEN IS THIS GAME COMING OUT... omg I want it so bad, im a huge fan of SSG

GCID: Allanon!
Fav's: Clash of Clans, DragonVale, Bastion, Score!, The Walking Dead, Puzzle RPGs
Beta Tested: Flashout 3D
Attention Dev's: Game Center Achievements are very necessary!
10-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Any update? Is the alpha/beta still happening?