★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kempt
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 31.4 MB
  • Version: 0.4.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: This release marks the end of the Bar Fight experiment and the final vote for supporters of the project. For more information check out our blog on stuntlegends.com.

Since the experiment is closed the IAP functions in this app are currently disabled therefore, If you are not a current supporter/user of this app then it's probably not worth installing unless you were curious about the experiment.

To our supporters - thanks so much for backing us up, hope you like your rewards, and stay tuned for more action from the Legendary Stunt Guys!

sinuous's comments:

07-27-2012, 05:48 AM
pretty interesting

What seems interesting in the game is that it will be developed using user interest. But the issue is how much player have to wait for getting it built every time after playing it to the level.

07-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Jones View Post
What seems interesting in the game is that it will be developed using user interest. But the issue is how much player have to wait for getting it built every time after playing it to the level.
In Bar Fight Live, YOU are the client. We’re aiming to deliver significant updates based on your votes about every 3-4 weeks (Apple review process allowing) but in between we’ll also be publishing updates on the blog for you to review and informally feedback on. This could be character art, gameplay thoughts or even simple prototypes. Quite simply, the more demanding you are as a client, the more we’ll deliver!

Last edited by sinuous; 07-27-2012 at 07:27 AM.
07-27-2012, 07:53 AM
This seems pretty interesting. Sounds like a living kickstarter project? Think I might just go for the 1.99 donation just so I can follow the progress and get my name in a game =)
07-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Looks like stunt guy is starting bar fights

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146090

This must be the ios version of hooper:

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/hooper/53521
07-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Well I couldn't resist so I went and got the cast member pack (1.99)
Here's waiting for OoOoOomonkey in the game
If anyone's interested I voted for turn based combat.
Before its even a game I'm impressed by the art work it's really nice.
07-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
Looks like stunt guy is starting bar fights

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146090

This must be the ios version of hooper:

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/hooper/53521
I'm glad you found our other game too, hopefully gives you an idea of what we're capable of I think you're spot on with that vid. You can see him in action in some of his movies here.
07-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Thanks for the kind comments, I'll pass em on to the artist. And thanks even more for your support!!! If you want to see more goings on you can check the blog.

Anyone wanting to help, please spread the word and download Bar Fight Live.
07-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Dude, I like your style! Turn-based combat could work really well, rest assured that whatever the vote throws up we will make it awesome
07-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kempt_alex View Post
Dude, I like your style! Turn-based combat could work really well, rest assured that whatever the vote throws up we will make it awesome
I can already picture in my head having the decision "oooo should I hit them with a bottle or maybe throw a glass at them" lol oh the choices.
Hope it works out for you guys. Certainly sounds like a different way to make a game. I'm intrigued anyway.