★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: vivismile
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.5 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ###FOR NOW, MORE THAN 120 MINIGAMES IN ONE APP IS JUST COSE $0.99!! ####

What can a SUPERHERO do in 5 seconds?

Yeah~ Could be everything!!

As a superhero, he must do everything quickly, so that he can help more people, fight more crimes everyday.

So, this is a game about quick reaction.

You have to figure out how to play the minigames in5 seconds or less, and then play and win the minigames.

Yes, this game is a minigame Album.

The following is the awesome features of this game:

@@@@@ 120+ minigames.
@@@@@ 6 different levels, 6 totally different boss stages.
@@@@@ Various gadgets to get.
@@@@@ 2 gameplay mode: The story mode and minigame grid mode.
@@@@@ Game center leaderboards and achievements.

If you love playing minigames, get BUSY SUPERHERO!!
If you love comic books and superheoes, get BUSY SUPERHERO!!
If you want to test your quick reaction , get BUSY SUPERHERO!!
If you just want to do somthing for time killing, get BUSY SUPERHERO!!

Yes, just get BUSY SUPERHERO NOW!! enjoy your superhero-like life!!

Please note that this is not a RPG game or a normal action game, it is a game of minigames.

Let save the world in 5 seconds!!
07-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Wow has anyone tried this yet. I just saw it go free and I've only played it for 10minutes but jeez it's pretty cool and it looks as close to wario ware inc as you'll find on the app store.
Totally worth picking up. Grab it now.

07-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Wow has anyone tried this yet. I just saw it go free and I've only played it for 10minutes but jeez it's pretty cool and it looks as close to wario ware inc as you'll find on the app store.
Totally worth picking up. Grab it now.
Thank for the info, downloading
07-27-2012, 06:45 AM
I will try it. I like the graphics and look.
09-10-2012, 07:30 AM
I put this on my watchlist in anticipation of it going free! Fun game!
09-10-2012, 07:46 AM
I've just bought it, at a dollar its worth getting. The more purchases games like this get the more chance we've got of updates/a sequel. Its only a dollar ! If we all waited for games to be free publishers would leave iOS on mass
09-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I've just bought it, at a dollar its worth getting. The more purchases games like this get the more chance we've got of updates/a sequel. Its only a dollar ! If we all waited for games to be free publishers would leave iOS on mass
Not to mention the irony of necro-ing a thread to post that you're going to wait until the game is free... *Sigh*

DBC

I could never give up.
09-10-2012, 08:16 AM
To be fair i somehow missed this game the first time round, saw the thread so took a look at the game and bought it. Think its really good, played for 20 mins at lunchtime, says theres 150 mini games, i did have one minigame repeat a lot (including 3 times in a row) but overall i'm really enjoying it. Nice mini games, good frantic pace, well worth the tiny 69p
09-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah.. I played this before and it really is like Wario. Pretty enjoyable and worth the price.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Not to mention the irony of necro-ing a thread to post that you're going to wait until the game is free... *Sigh*

DBC
Perhaps in the guidelines for forum users they should add this that no one should be posting about waiting for this or any game to go free before it's even worth downloading