★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kempt
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Avoid-em-up, Collect-em-up or Smash-em-up - Stunt Guy doesn't mind as long as you make it look great for the cameras!

Guide your chosen vehicle through the traffic and cause as many spills as possible without totalling your car. Collect golden skullz as you drive to charge up your Car-nage meter and unleash ultimate mayhem as your car becomes invincible!

All this action takes a toll though, see if you can suffer all 66 injuries

sinuous's comments:

07-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Just been playing this and it's pretty cool. The graphics are really nice and the physics are great. Cool pick up an play game. Well worth a look.

07-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just been playing this and it's pretty cool. The graphics are really nice and the physics are great. Cool pick up an play game. Well worth a look.
Thanks for the nice review
07-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Quick question? After playing a few more times I can't seem to figure out the scoring. Am I supposed to be nudging cars from the side to cause big pile ups that I then avoid? Or should I just avoid the other traffic until you get the invincible power up?
--------------
Edit never mind after playing more and more I noticed that nudging cars to make them crash is giving you some kind of multiplier but then you have to deal with dodging the crashing cars to avoid damage. A bit of risk/reward going on.
--------------
One other thing is there's no back to main menu button (not that i can see anyway) after getting game over, there's retry and links to your website and other game but no kind of quit button.

Overall though I'm really enjoying the game. Very addictive. Think I said before great physics and lovely graphics.
Also no bloody adverts in game which is a massive plus.
I would have easily paid for this. Well I donated to bar fight live anyway so you get my money. Keep making great games.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 07-27-2012 at 04:22 PM.
07-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
One other thing is there's no back to main menu button (not that i can see anyway) after getting game over, there's retry and links to your website and other game but no kind of quit button.
Ah you got me there! I'd put that down to a last minute oversight, I sure remember there being one! For the time being you can return to the main menu from the pause screen (elegant I know ) and I'll make sure to get this back in in the next update.
07-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Sorry to butt in here but if I remember correctly I pointed that out weeks ago and you lot said it didn't need one? Mr Ooooo, think you better come and run the studio

Thanks for your support mate, really appreciate it.

Last edited by chriskempt; 07-28-2012 at 05:43 AM.
07-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Lol. My opinion obviously counts more because I'm a customer of sorts.
Now I know this type of game has been done before but this really is pretty fun has no one else tried this, to comment?
07-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Lol. My opinion obviously counts more because I'm a customer of sorts.
Now I know this type of game has been done before but this really is pretty fun has no one else tried this, to comment?
These are mad times we live in, mad I tell you! Maybe people just don't want to play good games?