★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 80 % OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Dont miss out!

NOTE: If your game gets stuck on the Continue to Game screen after updating to iOS 10, please follow these steps: 1) launch the game, 2) leave the game on the Continue to Game screen for approximately 10 minutes to apply our online fix, 3) close the game by pressing the Home button twice and then swiping upwards and 4) restart the game.

The immersive free-to-play version, Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery, is already live! Don't miss out!

Have you played the prequel to this fascinating game? Dont miss Letters from Nowhere - on iPad and iPhone!
Travel to the town of Nowhere and search for clues to remove the terrifying curse in this thrilling and spooky sequel!
Audrey collected all the letters with the help of the dead postman, hoping they would lead her to Patrick, her missing husband. Instead, she is taken to a mysterious sleepy town. In Letters from Nowhere 2, Audrey discovers that her husband is a descendant of a cursed family, and is doomed to death. Now its up to her to confront the evil that haunts her beloved and prevent a series of grisly murders. Search through over 30 cryptic locations including the sinister mansion and a bloody sacrifice room for important artifacts. Play mini-games, collect all the pages of a missing diary, and save Patrick before it's too late!

50 Stunning locations
11 Adventurous settings
11 Mini-games
4 Useful search powers
2 Bonus play modes Unlimited and Puzzles
Game Center Support
iPhone 5 Retina Display support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish

G5 Games - New game apps every week !

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
The Cursed Ship, Collectors Edition

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
Doomsday Preppers
Stand O Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Supermarket Mania® 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
07-27-2012, 09:06 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion on ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing eanded from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales if 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.