★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The immersive free-to-play version, Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery, is already live! Don't miss out!

Love Letters from Nowhere? Dont miss Letters from Nowhere 2 - now out on iPad and iPhone!
Mysterious letters and a sudden disappearance keep you on your toes in this Hidden Object journey that is filled with unexpected twists and turns.
When Audrey learns of her husband's disappearance, she struggles to keep hope alive. She has all but given up when mysterious letters begin arriving at her doorstep.
Plunge into this dramatic story, wander through 48 bizarre locations, find clues and solve witty puzzles to unveil the secret behind Audry's missing husband. Discover where Audreys husband is, and who, or what, is sending her these letters.

11 Intriguing episodes
48 Mysterious locations
11 Puzzling mini-games
Over 1000  objects to find
2 Bonus play modes Unlimited and Puzzles
Game Center Support
iPhone 5 support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish

*NOTE* This game only supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3rd, 4th and 5th generations.

*** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! ***

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: The Sirens Call
Elixir: The League of Immortality

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®
Doomsday Preppers
Brave Tribe
Supermarket Mania® 2
The Island: Castaway®

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
07-27-2012, 09:09 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.