★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when...."

07-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
"You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when...."

Just thought that I would start a fun little thread that shares our vast knowledge of the iOS gaming world. Just follow the setup in the title^ and fill in the rest. I'll kick it off:

You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when you remember that there was once a Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies 2 app.
07-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Just thought that I would start a fun little thread that shares our vast knowledge of the iOS gaming world. Just follow the setup in the title^ and fill in the rest. I'll kick it off:

You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when you remember that there was once a Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies 2 app.
I bought that one too! Then silly Apple removed it

You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when you owned Pocket God on release date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.

07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when you see your friends playing Angry Birds and they think that it's the shit, and you cringe.

Btw, shouldn't this be in the General Games Discussion section?
07-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when you see your friends playing Angry Birds and they think that it's the shit, and you cringe.

Btw, shouldn't this be in the General Games Discussion section?
Yeah I had 2 tabs of TA open and I ended up posting this in the wrong one. Already reported it tho.
07-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Ooo ooo, me me!

You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when your housemate asks, "So what do you think you're gonna do with those consoles?"

^True story^

DBC

I could never give up.
07-27-2012, 05:17 PM
You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when your iDevice is your console

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
You know that you're a hardcore iOS gamer when your iDevice is your console
This for me! xD
07-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
This makes me so mad. It also makes me mad when my friend try to tell me about "cool new iOS games" that I have known about for years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
07-27-2012, 05:28 PM
You know you are a hardcore iOS gamer when your Wife looks at your bank statement and wants to know why you didn't have money to go to the cinema but you spent 60 bucks on App Store Games.... Yesterday.
07-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varking View Post
You know you are a hardcore iOS gamer when your Wife looks at your bank statement and wants to know why you didn't have money to go to the cinema but you spent 60 bucks on App Store Games.... Yesterday.
Lmao. Best one I've heard yet!