Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Legend Four By Happy Elements [FREE]

Couldn't find a thread for this. Great match-3 game.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 08-04-2012 at 07:44 PM..
Old 07-27-2012, 10:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Awesome game even though the gameplay has been done before. There is iap but the game is so easy (so far) not sure if it is needed.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yup... My weekend will be filled with match puzzles in forms of 10000000 and Legend Four... Then there's Orc as ive already finished ShellRazer. I also need to find time for Summoner Wars and SolaRola
Old 07-28-2012, 07:26 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Seriously, guys, check this game out. It is like Dungeon Raid, but has it's own charm, skill, equip and level up system to make itself very different from Dungeon Raid. Very good graphics, good sound effects, nice visual effects, multiple character classes (unlocked during the game).

Only downside is the translation, which ends up being funny most of the time.

The gameplay is pretty much spot-on. This and 10000000 will keep us busy for some time.

EDIT: (Because everyone wants to hear this) There is IAP, and it is NOT necessary. I have played over 2 hours into the game, and I dont even have to grind to keep strong.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-28-2012 at 07:30 AM..
Old 07-28-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Seriously, guys, check this game out. It is like Dungeon Raid, but has it's own charm, skill, equip and level up system to make itself very different from Dungeon Raid. Very good graphics, good sound effects, nice visual effects, multiple character classes (unlocked during the game).

The gameplay is pretty much spot-on. This and 10000000 will keep us busy for some time.

EDIT: (Because everyone wants to hear this) There is IAP, and it is NOT necessary. I have played over 2 hours into the game, and I dont even have to grind to keep strong.
Agreed. The game is very polished, and the addition of combat animation and cut scenes makes it more engaging for me than something like Dungeon Raid.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I love this game and probably have three hours of play so far. There seems to be no need for the iap, kind of wondering how the Dev is going to make money.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Can't say no to free match 3 games, will post my impressions later.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM

Very nice. Grabbing now.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:45 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I've been playing this for days, as I have a habit of DL'ing every new, free release that looks remotely interesting (hey, they don't always stay free). Forgetting games, I've saved hundreds in utilitarian music apps that I use to pursue both a hobby and a bit of a side-job.

Anyway, I guess that was the long way of asking if anyone knows what the items are for...you know, the shards and stuff?

One last tip...there's no multiplayer, but regardless, I haven't heard any mention of WHAKAN on TA. It's a free, highly polished (though seeking more kick starter funding) turn-based one on one kinda-card combat game. It's a big file, but give it a try...these devs know how to put together a product.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

How many classes are there, I only see 2 is the female wiz and the male knight the only ones?