★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A high class boat game with HD quality. Better graphics than any other available boat games.

Features:

-- multiple maps with different environment

-- More challenging laps
-- More destructive than before
-- Awesome graphics quality and much more

redcoder's comments:
Hi, I'm the developer of Escape Boat. Recently I have played few boat related games like Doodle boat. Indeed doodle boat is one of the popular boat games among all. But we have made some huge graphical improvement in Escape boat. Escape boat was released recently, so it has not got enough ratings yet. It has more than 7 boats. You need to collect coins for buying new one. In the game there are two types of environment. One is desert and another one is forest. The game begins from desert view, but after passing several minutes, you will reach the forest environment. The challenges feel extreme because all those obstacles came very fast. Those obstacles are submarines, broken boats, floating spikes, shooting tank etc. You have to technically avoid those obstacles or need to blow them up. Fuel tanks are very hard to collect. Overall we believe that Escape boat is one of the best boat games you'll ever play.

07-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoder View Post
Overall we believe that Escape boat is one of the best boat games you'll ever play.
Gameplay is okay also the graphics and controls but what's killing this game is the fact that the course never change.. it's always the same everytime I played -> deleted

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-28-2012, 03:13 PM
This game is boring and the same thing over and over... snorefest.. deleted
08-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Game Impressions

EscapeBoat is for free right now. It doesn't even have any advertisement in it. It was kept as free for all to get user opinion and suggestion. The becomes paid one very soon.