★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Orange Pixel

07-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Orange Pixel

Hello! I was wondering if Orange Pixel's games are the short, timed level affairs like League of Evil, or if there is more length to them. All of their games look great, but I don't actually like the whole short, bite sized level thing. Or rather, I think they are fine, I just was hoping for longer levels here: the games look sooooo good! Thank you
07-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Their games are short, bite-sized levels. But I think the one they are working on now is supposed to have longer levels. Can't remember what it is called, but it looked good.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II

07-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Their games are short, bite-sized levels. But I think the one they are working on now is supposed to have longer levels. Can't remember what it is called, but it looked good.
It's gunslugs. Looking forward to that too. Looking like a far more better "INC".
07-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you!

I still might go for them, just becase they look so freak'n good!
07-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issac View Post
I still might go for them, just becase they look so freak'n good!
They are all VERY good! Some of my favorite platformers on iOS!
07-29-2012, 09:47 PM
They are all good. But if you're looking for longer form, INC. is the closest they have. Still not like "Mario" size platfrom levels, but definately longer than Stardash and Meganoid.

I do look forward to Gunslugs though. The are some good longer level platformers (Marie Claire Garden, Frogatto, Wawa Land to name a few), but it'd be nice to see some devs like Orange Pixel that are known for their pitch perfect controls to give a more traditional plafromer a shot.
07-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
They are all good. But if you're looking for longer form, INC. is the closest they have. Still not like "Mario" size platfrom levels, but definately longer than Stardash and Meganoid.

I do look forward to Gunslugs though. The are some good longer level platformers (Marie Claire Garden, Frogatto, Wawa Land to name a few), but it'd be nice to see some devs like Orange Pixel that are known for their pitch perfect controls to give a more traditional plafromer a shot.
Miss Claire Garden.
07-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Miss Claire Garden.
Yes, thanks for the correction. One of my favorite platformers and don't know where I got Marie from .
07-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Yes, thanks for the correction. One of my favorite platformers and don't know where I got Marie from .
No problem! I love that game too, and it's sad that it doesn't get the attention it deserves!
07-30-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up! Miss Claire Garden looks wonderful!