★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Is your visual remembrance well developed so that you may get out from labyrinths?
It is a game that may evolve your visual remembrance and make your day more interesting.
About Game
It is a 3D labyrinth game, where each level differs from others with its specific design. In each level you will be required to pass through new obstacles to get out the labyrinth. May you conquer them?
In this game you have to help the hero to get out the labyrinth passing through all the barriers.
Features
Nice 3d graphics Powered by Unreal Technology
All levels are specific with their design and obstacles to pass through.
3rd person view in the game
Autosaving when enter the next level
This game has very simple and easy controller, which you may use only with your one finger.

This Version for IPad 2 and IPad 3 only.

MazzyBoy's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Description
Is your visual remembrance well developed so that you may get out from labyrinths?
It is a game that may evolve your visual remembrance and make your day more interesting.
About Game
It is a 3D labyrinth game, where each level differs from others with its specific design. In each level you will be required to pass through new obstacles to get out the labyrinth. May you conquer them?
In this game you have to help the hero to get out the labyrinth passing through all the barriers.
Features
Nice 3d graphics Powered by Unreal Technology
All levels are specific with their design and obstacles to pass through.
3rd person view in the game
Autosaving when enter the next level
This game has very simple and easy controller, which you may use only with your one finger.

This Version for IPad 2 and IPad 3 only.
07-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Cool game play videos. Will check this out later defiantly.

iPhone 4S 16GB - iPad 2 64GB WiFi - iPad 4 32GB WiFi + AT&T Cellular - i7 MacBook Pro late 11 - Transformer Prime TF201 32GB
Game Center - Pman3255 , OpenFeint - Pman55 , Plus+ - Pman3255

07-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Thank you Pman)
07-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Only today you can download MazzyBoyHD for free
07-31-2012, 08:42 PM
For what it's worth, (and please note this is intended to be helpful to the dev) here's why I decided to not download this even for free:

-The language/translation in the app description is awful. The title of the game is "Mazzy Boy," yet on the app icon it is "Mazy Boy." The latter obviously makes more sense, but for the disparity to exist the degree of lack of attention to detail required must be outlandish.

-The game is over 150 mb before install.

Had the file size been minute, I might have just hit "install" anyway, but as it is, the apparent tremendous lack of care towards communicating your product, makes me feel sufficiently dubious of the product itself to pass.

Clearly English is not your first language, but taking into account the time/effort required to make any app and put it up on the store, was it really not worth your time to make sure you were communicating yourself adequately to potential buyers, as opposed to completely undermining whatever confidence in your product is created by the screenshots and/or video?
08-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Hey Grabian
Do agree with you that the app size is larger than what it is supposed to be and the guy have made faults while designing the icon.
But the app is nice one to kill time. Give it a try.

Last edited by Daniel Jones; 08-01-2012 at 06:12 AM.
08-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Nice time killer

The graphics of the app is quite OK. I have installed the game on my iPad 2, the game seems pretty nice to kill time when you have nothing to do.
08-01-2012, 06:32 AM
thank you Daniel Jones for your kind words. Sorry for my English and about faults and maybe bugs, this is my first experience in game development, so sorry about that, im fix that in update!
08-02-2012, 08:03 AM
looks pretty nice.
08-02-2012, 09:06 AM
THANK YOU kaizer-suze