★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Grab a friend and play the fun "ad lib" word game where you fill in the blanks and become the author of silly tales. You've played pen-and-paper versions before but, with an app, all the tales can now be completed an infinite number of times!

Reviews of Tall Tales:

- "Playing it with Family is a blast!! Great Job!"
- "I love how it all goes together and is simpler to use than Mad Libs."*
- "This really keeps my kids entertained, while teaching them about English at the same time."
- "Lots of fun, hours of laughs."

Features:

* Game Center Achievements!
* Save completed Tales to your Library or post them on Facebook!
* Works on iPad and iPhone, with retina and iPhone 5 support!
* Educational AND fun!

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/PixelPlaneGames

*Tall Tales 2 is not affiliated with "MAD LIBS®". "MAD LIBS®" is a trademark of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. There are official Mad Libs apps available on the iTunes App Store.
07-29-2012, 12:33 PM
waiting for early reviews
07-29-2012, 01:55 PM
looks like they are all gone.

GC: tt0cs
07-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
looks like they are all gone.
Must have been the lurkers. Thanks for letting me know. I've PM'd you a code.

Thanks everyone for checking it out, and for those who let me know they used a code! Looking forward to any suggestions, and getting the next update out

Colin Payette
Pixel Plane Games
07-29-2012, 02:15 PM
This looks fun. Waiting on impressions.
07-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Got a promo code and tried out the game with my 6.5year old and 5 year old boys.

It was easy for them to use, they laughed out loud at some of their made up sentences and wanted to play more.

Some of the sentences did not make sense, there was once when a word should have been capitalized being the beginning of a sentence, and I'm not sure the pickup lines story was age appropriate for them.

Overall, a good simple and affordable app that also helps with literacy and getting kids excited about reading.