★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Phaze - futuristic racing action - $0.99 Sale

06-02-2009, 12:13 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Phaze - futuristic racing action - $0.99 Sale

Phaze - futuristic racing action
Grab your G-suit and helmet, select your ship and get set for some maximum velocity race action with Phaze.

Navigate the twists and turns of 16 futuristic locations as you race your opponents in high tech race craft. Aim for the boost pads to achieve warp speed, pick up weapons to blast your opponents and collect power boosts and defensive shields along the way!

Sharpen your reflexes, practice your race skills, and improve your laptimes in Single Race mode and then step up to complete all 16 races to win Championship mode! Choose from 3 craft to begin, and unlock faster, more sophisticated machinery when you reach the required goals.

Phaze includes the following features:
4 difficulty levels - Easy through to Extreme
3 race craft to choose from (with 7 more unlockable)
16 futuristic locations
6 types of weapon and defense powerup
Enjoy the in-game music, or play your own soundtrack

Phaze comes from the creator of GTS World Racing and Hellfire.











http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317439506&mt=8
06-02-2009, 12:16 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,509
Do you people just stand poised, mouse at hand, window open, waiting to post a thread on a new game that just came out? How do you even know it came out?! HOW?!?!?! ARE YOU CONSTANTLY CLICKING!!!???

06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
Click on NEW GAMES on the top of this screen

Don't check this site or private messages often.
06-02-2009, 12:21 AM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Actually, I saw it in appshopper
06-02-2009, 12:21 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
Do you people just stand poised, mouse at hand, window open, waiting to post a thread on a new game that just came out? How do you even know it came out?! HOW?!?!?! ARE YOU CONSTANTLY CLICKING!!!???
That's funny I wondered the same thing, and I also have been wondering why every single game thread says "Blank Blank is OUT!!" even for games no one has heard of and for games the thread starter himself doesn't even like.(btw not pointing fingers at you Devilishly)

This game doesn't look like it has character it looks very silent and dull like there is no sense of speed, frantic gaming or just plain action.

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.
06-02-2009, 12:24 AM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 4,461
I've been waiting for this game for so long....but at 4.99 I'll wait for some reviews.
06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Location: Australia-DownUnder
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post
That's funny I wondered the same thing, and I also have been wondering why every single game thread says "Blank Blank is OUT!!" even for games no one has heard of and for games the thread starter himself doesn't even like.(btw not pointing fingers at you Devilishly)

This game doesn't look like it has character it looks very silent and dull like there is no sense of speed, frantic gaming or just plain action.
Well you obviously have no idea of what this game is about. Its highly anticipated........
06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
#8
any1 willing to TOFTT?
06-02-2009, 12:48 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,296
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
P
Phaze comes from the creator of GTS World Racing and Hellfire.



http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317439506&mt=8

I'l pass. GTS World Racingis one of the worst racing games on the App Store. IMO.
06-02-2009, 01:07 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
I'l pass. GTS World Racingis one of the worst racing games on the App Store. IMO.
That was really early when the AppStore just opened. Devs were messing around with the accelerometer. GTS and the like were all the rage. Crash Bandicoot sold for $10. They might've learned something since then.