App description: Enter the world of Minimon!
Capture and raise your own monster team!
Meet other players in a online world!
Challenge all arena leaders and collect badges!
Pitch your team against other players!
Find secret areas with rare monsters!
And much more!

Visit the game forum here:
http://www.minimon3d.com/forum

NOTE - If your game crashes at startup, please logout of other apps, to get enough free memory for the game

SushiMan's comments:


Minimon Online is the Pokemon clone for iOS that you've been waiting for
Features lots of monsters and areas, with Online play (chat and battle with other players).
Currently 2nd and 3rd gen devices are not supported (3GS will be supported in the next update, 2nd gen will be supported later).
Any questions about the game just ask!

Grab your promocode here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146596
10-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Just a few issues

1. Power lvling makes the low lvl mon miss his moves cuz he temp becomes the high lvl mons lvl till the end of the battle when the low lvl lvls up

2. Is there a fly mech (I haven't finished the game)

3. Wind essence is broken please fix

4. Some moves don't seem to do anything maybe explain what they r doin or fix them

5. Fishing seem to only be able to fish in one area

6. More detailed map

7. Explanation of items

Other than that I love the game keep on fixing it, it get better all the time

Last edited by Robbobbs; 10-26-2012 at 07:58 PM.
10-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
I can restore your monsters, just send me a PM here.
Update 1.9 is almost out, will fix lots of bugs and include lots of new content
Hey Suishi! First time Poster. I'm currently trying to update my device, is there a way I could transfer my current account, with all it's content, to my soon to be new device?
Also, I have spoken to a lot of different avatars in the game & have read info on this subject but I can't seem to get the sixth (Hina Ghost Gym) badge. I have spoken to & defeated the girl trainer in the next field map and have tried to battle the Gym Leader half a dozen times but still nothing! Is ther a remedy for this?

10-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
Hey Suishi! First time Poster. I'm currently trying to update my device, is there a way I could transfer my current account, with all it's content, to my soon to be new device?
Also, I have spoken to a lot of different avatars in the game & have read info on this subject but I can't seem to get the sixth (Hina Ghost Gym) badge. I have spoken to & defeated the girl trainer in the next field map and have tried to battle the Gym Leader half a dozen times but still nothing! Is ther a remedy for this?
Does the game crash when you battle the gym leader?
10-27-2012, 07:17 AM
Yes, guaranteed. It crashes after I tap on the first speech bubble.

Last edited by Themistocles; 10-27-2012 at 07:20 AM.
10-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
I can restore your monsters, just send me a PM here.
Update 1.9 is almost out, will fix lots of bugs and include lots of new content
Its okay Ill get them back, you focus on making this game even better.
I dont know whether you saw my recomndations for the encyclopedia and a few other things, thanks again.
Oh, one more thing, there are some items I can walk over which I guess I shouldnt, like walls and a teddy bear, and other places I cant, like the space between trees...
10-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
Hey Suishi! First time Poster. I'm currently trying to update my device, is there a way I could transfer my current account, with all it's content, to my soon to be new device?
Also, I have spoken to a lot of different avatars in the game & have read info on this subject but I can't seem to get the sixth (Hina Ghost Gym) badge. I have spoken to & defeated the girl trainer in the next field map and have tried to battle the Gym Leader half a dozen times but still nothing! Is ther a remedy for this?
Hi! For the Ghost gym, the temporary fix is to change the iPhone language setting to Spanish or French, and battle the leader (after you defeat it, you can change back to English). Or just wait for Tuesday, the new version fixes this.
There's no way to transfer account, but you can trade your monsters over to your new device.
10-27-2012, 04:10 PM
WOW! Who'dve thought that was the remedy! Thanks heaps for replying Suishi. I can't wait for the next installment! Your game, potentially, has so much to offer as an RPG, you could go deap and so huge you could even rival the original juggernaut that starts with Poke and ends with mon.
I though there was a possibility that my account couldn't be transferred so I've kidnaped my wife's iPhone 4s and started her avatar (our avatars are lovers in the game too) for her.
Keep up the good work mate!
10-28-2012, 08:29 AM
sushi is there a list of what will be on the next updtae
10-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
sushi is there a list of what will be on the next updtae
Yes, here it is
v1.9
- New areas added (Smoke Mountain, Smoke Cave, Redstone Town, Thief Pass, Snowfields, Hidden Grave, Frost Town, Snowpeak)
- Added options menu
- Added Fly HM
- Added 10 new monsters
- Added 2 new arenas
- Monsters can now hold items
- Added Monster league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
WOW! Who'dve thought that was the remedy! Thanks heaps for replying Suishi. I can't wait for the next installment! Your game, potentially, has so much to offer as an RPG, you could go deap and so huge you could even rival the original juggernaut that starts with Poke and ends with mon.
I though there was a possibility that my account couldn't be transferred so I've kidnaped my wife's iPhone 4s and started her avatar (our avatars are lovers in the game too) for her.
Keep up the good work mate!
Thanks for the support, I get really happy when people like my game!
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,873
Time for guild and maybe beta test for me, Noel and you? To add things, suggest things. Fix small bugs?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.