★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Is there any way out of the monster league besides by beating the trainers? I've beaten 3 so far, but I really need to switch monsters.
12-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
Is there any way out of the monster league besides by beating the trainers? I've beaten 3 so far, but I really need to switch monsters.
Well, it was supposed to let you out if you lose, but its a bug in the current version, you respawn in the same spot. Right now your only option is to beat the trainers, otherwise wait for the next version, should be released 5 January

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!

Last edited by SushiMan; 12-25-2012 at 05:17 PM.

12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey sushi i cant look at my friendlist anymore and see where the people that i know are because whenever i click the friendlist button the game shuts down. I think it started as soon as i added someone although my friendlist was full.
12-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju View Post
Hey sushi i cant look at my friendlist anymore and see where the people that i know are because whenever i click the friendlist button the game shuts down. I think it started as soon as i added someone although my friendlist was full.
Sure, I will check that!

12-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju View Post
Just tested that out now and mine crashes too
12-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Haunted House

How do I get around the haunted house to reach the treasure in the top right corner?
12-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
How do I get around the haunted house to reach the treasure in the top right corner?
I don't remember the exact order, but you have to go though the right path or you get sent to the entrance. I remember that the last room requires you to go back instead of left/right/up

12-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
In the room with the boulder, go left and it should be up there
12-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Does this have voice or text chat?
Can you turn it off?
12-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Does this have voice or text chat?
Can you turn it off?
There is text chat,and I'm 99.9% positive you can't turn it off