App description: Enter the world of Minimon!
Capture and raise your own monster team!
Meet other players in a online world!
Challenge all arena leaders and collect badges!
Pitch your team against other players!
Find secret areas with rare monsters!
And much more!

Visit the game forum here:
http://www.minimon3d.com/forum

NOTE - If your game crashes at startup, please logout of other apps, to get enough free memory for the game

SushiMan's comments:

Minimon Online is the Pokemon clone for iOS that you've been waiting for
Features lots of monsters and areas, with Online play (chat and battle with other players).
Currently 2nd and 3rd gen devices are not supported (3GS will be supported in the next update, 2nd gen will be supported later).
Any questions about the game just ask!

Grab your promocode here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146596
12-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Is there any way out of the monster league besides by beating the trainers? I've beaten 3 so far, but I really need to switch monsters.
12-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX View Post
Is there any way out of the monster league besides by beating the trainers? I've beaten 3 so far, but I really need to switch monsters.
Well, it was supposed to let you out if you lose, but its a bug in the current version, you respawn in the same spot. Right now your only option is to beat the trainers, otherwise wait for the next version, should be released 5 January

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!

Last edited by SushiMan; 12-25-2012 at 05:17 PM.

12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Hey sushi i cant look at my friendlist anymore and see where the people that i know are because whenever i click the friendlist button the game shuts down. I think it started as soon as i added someone although my friendlist was full.
12-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju View Post
Hey sushi i cant look at my friendlist anymore and see where the people that i know are because whenever i click the friendlist button the game shuts down. I think it started as soon as i added someone although my friendlist was full.
Sure, I will check that!

12-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju View Post
Just tested that out now and mine crashes too
12-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Haunted House

How do I get around the haunted house to reach the treasure in the top right corner?
12-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
How do I get around the haunted house to reach the treasure in the top right corner?
I don't remember the exact order, but you have to go though the right path or you get sent to the entrance. I remember that the last room requires you to go back instead of left/right/up

12-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
In the room with the boulder, go left and it should be up there
12-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Does this have voice or text chat?
Can you turn it off?
12-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Does this have voice or text chat?
Can you turn it off?
There is text chat,and I'm 99.9% positive you can't turn it off