Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-19-2013, 09:43 AM

I lost to the captain, he stole my crystal and my game crashed after it automatically saved. I beat him the second time, but when I try to fight the wild monster my game keeps freezing. it did that with the other new monster in the cave as well.

Last edited by KarinaU1; 01-19-2013 at 10:11 AM..
Old 01-19-2013, 11:45 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
I lost to the captain, he stole my crystal and my game crashed after it automatically saved. I beat him the second time, but when I try to fight the wild monster my game keeps freezing. it did that with the other new monster in the cave as well.
Hmm, not good, I will investigate the problems
Old 01-19-2013, 04:33 PM

Until the issue with the Dragon Den is resolved, are there any other new places to go in the game?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:28 PM

hey, I caught this Furly and been leveling him up. So he was supposed to evolve into a lion-like creature, but he havent evolve and havent learn any moves since level 13. He started as level 13...now 31 and havent learned any new move. I was beginning to wondering if it's a glitch? if so, what a waste of time.

its also the same thing with Ballike. He havent learn anything beside absorb after some grinding.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:08 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2o View Post
hey, I caught this Furly and been leveling him up. So he was supposed to evolve into a lion-like creature, but he havent evolve and havent learn any moves since level 13. He started as level 13...now 31 and havent learned any new move. I was beginning to wondering if it's a glitch? if so, what a waste of time.

its also the same thing with Ballike. He havent learn anything beside absorb after some grinding.
I think the move things is a glitch but I had a furly, it evolves at lvl 40 and now it's a ligore
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM
iPhone 3GS

Liogre doesnt learn any good moves until he evolves. Somewhere around lvl 40-50 he learns fire fang ice fang and thunder fang but i think thats it
Old 01-21-2013, 11:04 PM

Thanks. I caught another Furly at level 17 at later stages. I saw that he had other new moves that my first Furly didnt have so I swapped. Yeah i will have to start all over again, but at least i know he will definitely learn more new moves.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:00 AM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Thanks. I caught another Furly at level 17 at later stages. I saw that he had other new moves that my first Furly didnt have so I swapped. Yeah i will have to start all over again, but at least i know he will definitely learn more new moves.
What new moves did that furly have?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:33 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
Until the issue with the Dragon Den is resolved, are there any other new places to go in the game?
Sadly no, just Dragon Den.

Quote:

This might be a bug, other people have reported monsters not learning moves, if anyone else has the same problem tell me
Old 01-22-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Sadly no, just Dragon Den.

This might be a bug, other people have reported monsters not learning moves, if anyone else has the same problem tell me
My monsters have all gone through a lot of levels not learning any new moves. I thought it might just be because they're all level 60+ but some of them weren't learning new moves when they were in the 50s either. Is it because they've already reached high levels, or is it a bug?