Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2013, 02:28 PM
iPhone 3GS

My bullsaur didnt learn any grass attacks but i never use him anymore
Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 PM

Im also having the same problem of the game crashing when i battle the minimon at the end of the dragon cave

Also the encyclopedia is missing a bunch of minimon, and doesnt say i have caught some of the ones that i own. Wasnt sure if you were aware of this bug
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I noticed that two of the beginners: the grass and fire never learned their early special moves (ex: Vine Whip or Ember), however the water guy did learn bubble.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinaU1 View Post
My monsters have all gone through a lot of levels not learning any new moves. I thought it might just be because they're all level 60+ but some of them weren't learning new moves when they were in the 50s either. Is it because they've already reached high levels, or is it a bug?
It's only for caught monsters i believe and I dont think monsters not able to learn anymore after 50 is an issue anymore. It's more of an issue when you have noticed that one doesnt learn anything new after leveling 30 times over. For example I caught Furly at level 13, trained him to level 31 and he still havent learn anything. He only have 3 move in his moveset pool so far. Then I fought a level 17 Furly and noticed that he used all 4 moves. So i knew it was a glitch. Training monsters at higher level will be more difficult to tell whether they are glitched or not since it takes a long time to learn a move at that point. So I cant figure out how to avoid this glitch.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2o View Post
It's only for caught monsters i believe and I dont think monsters not able to learn anymore after 50 is an issue anymore. It's more of an issue when you have noticed that one doesnt learn anything new after leveling 30 times over. For example I caught Furly at level 13, trained him to level 31 and he still havent learn anything. He only have 3 move in his moveset pool so far. Then I fought a level 17 Furly and noticed that he used all 4 moves. So i knew it was a glitch. Training monsters at higher level will be more difficult to tell whether they are glitched or not since it takes a long time to learn a move at that point. So I cant figure out how to avoid this glitch.
I'm currently investigating this issue. Also it is normal for monsters dont learn anything after lv50, with some exceptions. But not learning moves in early levels not normal
Old 01-23-2013, 10:34 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

If u power lvl low lvls up and they go from say 13 to 17 in one battle what ever moves they would learn at say lvl 15 it will skip
Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
iPhone 3GS

Im just saying this from my experiences but i think if you switch out of the monster about to level up then when they level up they wont learn anything
Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Wow, second time the game goes free and the swedish store still shows it at a price.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSure View Post
Nope. I can go to the portal entrance then after I get to the map I am immediately sent back. The circle effect comes as soon as I get to the dark fields map and I am sent back.
I'm having this same problem with trying to pass moonlite city to get in dark fields. My app is up to date and I've spent hours training thinking I couldn't go in unless my monsters had a high enough level.

Can anyone please help me?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:14 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittenPeach View Post
I'm having this same problem with trying to pass moonlite city to get in dark fields. My app is up to date and I've spent hours training thinking I couldn't go in unless my monsters had a high enough level.

Can anyone please help me?
Type -warp 9 in the chatbox near the entrance to Dark Fields.

Also I have bad news, Minimon sales have dropped to near zero, so if this continues I will have to cancel development of Minimon 3D