Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
MrRIP MrRIP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRE View Post
Ugh I'm so lost as to where I go I left the beach and can't seem to find anything :/ a tutorial would of been nice
This. Looks like I paid 99 cents to beta test. Has potential tho. Movement speed needs to be increased. A sense of direction needs to be added. Instead of just picking a minimon and starting. A Pokemon like choosing tutorial would be welcomed.

Idk about others but a seperate battle screen could be useful.

Decent start I guess but there's a lot of polish that needs to go into this.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:38 AM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
This. Looks like I paid 99 cents to beta test. Has potential tho. Movement speed needs to be increased. A sense of direction needs to be added. Instead of just picking a minimon and starting. A Pokemon like choosing tutorial would be welcomed.

Idk about others but a seperate battle screen could be useful.

Decent start I guess but there's a lot of polish that needs to go into this.
Sadly Apple is taking to much time to accept the nwe update
It fixes lots of problems like those you mentioned.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM
MrRIP MrRIP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Sadly Apple is taking to much time to accept the nwe update
It fixes lots of problems like those you mentioned.
Apple always takes time lol I'm gla this is an app so updates can happen whenever. This is one of the better clones on the market in terms of core gameplay.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
Apple always takes time lol I'm gla this is an app so updates can happen whenever. This is one of the better clones on the market in terms of core gameplay.
Thanks, I'll try to make it the best. I've received lots of requests for features, this new update will already bring lots of improvements (quests, more monsters and areas, more player customization), and I'm already working on the second update
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
PRE PRE is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 114
Default

Sushiman since you seem to be open to feedback I'm playing on an iPad and the buttons are HUGE, I'm not sure if you could give us an option for size but it would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Touchmint's Avatar
Touchmint Touchmint is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 296
Default

Sushi u have come a long way since splash. Looking forward to checking out the game congrats! Glad you got the whole graphics thing settled.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:46 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRE View Post
Sushiman since you seem to be open to feedback I'm playing on an iPad and the buttons are HUGE, I'm not sure if you could give us an option for size but it would be appreciated.
Ah, I'll resize the buttons for iPad, thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchmint View Post
Sushi u have come a long way since splash. Looking forward to checking out the game congrats! Glad you got the whole graphics thing settled.
Thanks! My other games were not that great, but I'm loving this new one, even I play it a lot, now I'm just waiting for the update so that I can chat with players in-game!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:49 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
This. Looks like I paid 99 cents to beta test. Has potential tho. Movement speed needs to be increased. A sense of direction needs to be added. Instead of just picking a minimon and starting. A Pokemon like choosing tutorial would be welcomed.

Idk about others but a seperate battle screen could be useful.

Decent start I guess but there's a lot of polish that needs to go into this.
Why seperate battle screen? It's fine how it is, it's like we are watching them battle as we watch ourselves(character).
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:51 PM
tso5818 tso5818 is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Ah, I'll resize the buttons for iPad, thanks for the tip


Thanks! My other games were not that great, but I'm loving this new one, even I play it a lot, now I'm just waiting for the update so that I can chat with players in-game!
We will be hanging out a lot on the game? Lol
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-07-2012, 03:54 PM
SushiMan SushiMan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Default

This is my ingame character, in case someone spot me

My character can fly through walls and move very fast, so don't be suprised, I'm ingame very often since I'm testing new content and looking for bugs.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent