★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daazndood View Post
Also like the other guy, I too lost cut the tm is gone and I replaced my minimon's cut move sigh
You lost ot or is it in the 2nd page of items
09-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
You lost ot or is it in the 2nd page of items
Yes, should be in the second page, the update tomorrow will fix it

09-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daazndood View Post
Also like the other guy, I too lost cut the tm is gone and I replaced my minimon's cut move sigh
I completely lost mines before I even filled up my pages when I used it disapeared as if it was a TM in the old games of Pokemon soo hopefully it gets corrected fingers crossed

ALSO I can't get into the beach cave anymore
It's blocked I already got the treasure earlier I just wanted todo more exploring
09-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrinj86 View Post
I completely lost mines before I even filled up my pages when I used it disapeared as if it was a TM in the old games of Pokemon soo hopefully it gets corrected fingers crossed

It's blocked I already got the treasure earlier I just wanted todo more exploring
Blocked how?
And if it disappeared without filling up the item pages then that's a bad bug. I can trade you a monster with Cut in next update.
09-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
Blocked how?
And if it disappeared without filling up the item pages then that's a bad bug. I can trade you a monster with Cut in next update.
I don't know it doesn't let me in
09-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
I don't know it doesn't let me in
If you go on the beach right now, I'll be right by the cave, give me a few minutes and I can show you a way to get passed the tree thing blocking the way in.

Also, try finding the person that gave you cut in the first place if you lost it and talk to him again, he should give you another one. hope this helps.
09-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
If you go on the beach right now, I'll be right by the cave, give me a few minutes and I can show you a way to get passed the tree thing blocking the way in.

Also, try finding the person that gave you cut in the first place if you lost it and talk to him again, he should give you another one. hope this helps.
I tried all that talking to the ranger showing him another Haida *spelling*

And as far as the cave I can get pass the tree but actually walking into the cave it stops me
09-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:

And as far as the cave I can get pass the tree but actually walking into the cave it stops me
Worked for some of the quests. If it didn't show on my screen, I talked to the person again and got it again. Hmmm.

I don't know then. I haven't been in the cave in a long time. So I don't know if it's closed for me.
09-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:

Does it crash when you enter the cave? I just tried to go inside, found no problems
09-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:

Same here lost mine before i had a second page. The item disapeared after I used it.