★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play your favorite technical-simulation on your mobile!

Discover a wide, agricultural scenery with fields, roads, your farm as well as a small village. Cultivate your fields with various three dimensional vehicles found in your generous fleet- modeled after original machines and vehicles by prestigious manufacturers. Take a seat at the wheel of authentic farm machines by DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, KRAMPE, AMAZONE, LEMKEN and KOTTE and start your own agricultural enterprise: plow and cultivate your fields, choose the seeds of your field crops out of three plants (corn, canola and wheat) and fertilize them to accelerate their growth. Sell the harvest and invest it into new equipment.

As known from previous installments of the Farming Simulator-series, you will be supported by digital assistants, who take over the work you assign them to. That way you will be able to efficiently organize your farm and maximize your profit.

Explore an open world with a dynamic day-night-cycle and become a successful farmer in the challenging free-play mode.

Features:

Put your favorite simulator into your pocket and play wherever and whenever you want.
Huge vehicle fleet with authentic machines by renowned manufacturers like DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, KRAMPE, AMAZONE, LEMKEN and KOTTE
Use a variety of detailed equipment and trailers
Computer-steered assistants help you with your work
Career-mode with management-part
Three different plants: corn, canola and wheat
Freely accessible world with dynamic day-night-cycle

Sanuku's comments:

08-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Like watching the grass grow..

08-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Sanuku: thanks for the video. How are the controls? Are they tilt only?
08-02-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm not sure if this is from the same devs who made the PC version but as far as I know this is one of the biggest and most selling simulators in Europe.
08-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes, it's Astragon. They make all kinds of simulators for PC. They're pretty much the market leader in crappy simulators (at least in Germany) because nobody else wants to be in that niche. They have a delivery truck simulator, a forklift simulator, a waste collection simulator, a public transport driving simulator, and some worse ones. The farming simulator that this is a port of is one of the more successful ones, I guess more people are interested in runnig a farm than working in waste collection.

Btw. I laught at them, but the reason I can do that is that they have a shelf dedicated to their simulators at each of the electronics stores I go to. Only place that doesn't sell their simulators around here is Gamestop.
08-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Surprised!

This is much better than expected. I've played it some with my son, and we both enjoy it. It's a bit dissapointing that you have to cash out a couple of more dollars to get the high end machines. But I think it might be worth it if you like these kind of games.
08-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill View Post
This is much better than expected. I've played it some with my son, and we both enjoy it. It's a bit dissapointing that you have to cash out a couple of more dollars to get the high end machines. But I think it might be worth it if you like these kind of games.
Thanks for the impressions illwill. Are touch controls available or only tilt?
08-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
Thanks for the impressions illwill. Are touch controls available or only tilt?
Only tilt controls. This is basically a driving simulator for farming machinery. Almost all of your time is spent either driving around the fields or to various places on the map to sell corn, get fuel, grains, water etc. All work and no play, so to speak. Only recommended for fans of the genre.
08-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendezeit View Post
Only tilt controls. This is basically a driving simulator for farming machinery. Almost all of your time is spent either driving around the fields or to various places on the map to sell corn, get fuel, grains, water etc. All work and no play, so to speak. Only recommended for fans of the genre.
Thanks! I'll add it to AppShopper while I wait for touch controls to hopefully be added.
08-02-2012, 11:40 AM
control

I was ready to buy it until I read it only has tilt controls, yuck! no thanks