Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-04-2012, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
A

Unfortunately, I might have come across a bug. There's one picture I can't seem to unlock even though I always see it on subsequent playthroughs

There's also another (possible) bug which allowed me to easily complete the game on my first (or was it the second?) playthrough :P

By the way, does anybody know how to get the perp rap sheet for
Glad you like the game! I have informed those who need to know about the issues you have highlighted to see if they are aware of them and if a fix is on the way/has been done.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:04 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
Awesome Snagged a copy of this a few days ago and have just about unlocked every achievement.
Awesome! I have 2 perps, 3 pics and 4 achievements remaining.. You've given me hope of getting them except that one image you mentioned.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:05 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback. As pointed out we've had a couple of small bugs that have crept in.

The ending bug mentioned by 'verlaine' will be fixed in the next update and the Goldblings picture bug will be fixed in the update after that.

Many thanks again for your support!

The Tin Man
Old 08-06-2012, 04:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Argh. Just tried to do some cool sounding move where I was going to slide though a group of perps, take them out and keep going! But unfortunately I failed the dice roll and ended up dead.
Try again another day.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:59 PM

Lots of fun! I'm missing a few things that I just can't find (I also can't find •••Spoiler:  Jonas Tuko even though I thought I went everywhere, since I already beat the game and am playing through it again to find everything with the 50 bookmarks...also missing the Hang On!, Goldblings Dispute which I see is a bug, and Surprised Punk pictures, and the Record Finder, Art Heist, Easy Rider, and Stick to the Brief achievements...I just can't figure out which area I've missed), but overall it's a lot of fun.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Judge Dredd

You gotta love Judge Dredd, I hope more adventures are coming that we will see Judge Death at some point, gotta get this one for the iPad.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Never tried a game book by Tin Man Games. I also have no clue who or what Judge Dredd is (), so is this worth the price based on the gameplay?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
Never tried a game book by Tin Man Games. I also have no clue who or what Judge Dredd is (), so is this worth the price based on the gameplay?
I like to think so, but as the writer I'm biased.

Tin Man has a page with a lot of reviews of the game, these vary from the game being okay, to very good, to being full of awesome sauce (again, for some reason, I prefer the latter). Also the App store customer reviews has the game hovering between 4 and 5 stars out of five from some 30+ gamers. Reviews can be found here:

[url]http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=2423[/url]
Old 09-07-2012, 01:44 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Default ** Movie Promotion 33% OFF **

$3.99!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:07 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
I say go for it. It's well-made, and TMG's other gamebooks are good as standalone adventures even if Dredd isn't your thing. Personally, I reccomend Revenant Rising, it was my favourite.