App description: THESE CHICKENS ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!

THEY BITE!
A rowdy chicken gang is all over the place besieging your property - and they don't plan to leave anytime soon. Touching them would be a bad idea! Worry not - there's a smarter way to get rid of the troublemakers. Tap on any breakable object to cut or destroy it and cause chain reactions which ultimately kill the chicken.

FRY THEM
Cause hilarious "accidents" with bombs, dropping objects and an arsenal of weapons. Think wisely - less actions result in higher scores.

FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Unlock cool extras like Comic Strips and listen to the "Chicken Song", exclusively produced for the game. A lot of love went into creating this game and you'll enjoy every minute of it.

Feature Overview:

- 96 Levels
- Original Soundtrack
- Amazing Sound Effects
- Detailed Animations
- Stunning Physics Simulation
- Retina Display Support
- Upgradeable Arsenal
- Unlockable Comics
- Unique Scenarios
- Based on "Chicken House" Flash Game
- Game Center Support

Echoseven's comments:

08-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Yay! Finally out!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

08-01-2012, 06:41 AM
The video is superb. I will try it tomorrow.
08-01-2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Yay! Finally out!
Easy for you to say - again I eagerly await an FDG game for 15 hours!

Looks awesome!
08-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Watching the video made me think I was watching a trailer for an established cartoon comedy show on TV
Not sure if I liked or not the reworking of Da Vincis Mona Lisa
It looks like fun though!!
08-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Easy for you to say - again I eagerly await an FDG game for 15 hours!

Looks awesome!
Thank you!! + @Capricornman @Melvin.c

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
08-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Let`s see how much this One can kill of my spare Free Time. As usual I guess it`s again not Universal and doesn`t support the Retina Display and therefor might be ugly on the newer Devices? Please tell me I`m wrong!

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-01-2012 at 07:48 AM.
08-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Let`s see how much this One can kill of my spare Free Time. As usual I guess it`s again not Universal and doesn`t support the Retina Display and therefor might be ugly on the newer Devices? Please tell me I`m wrong!
It does support native retina resolution and the iPhone compatibiltiy mode works on iPad 3 as expected ^^

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
08-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Who is the winner of icon vote event?

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
08-01-2012, 09:07 AM
The Winner was sink_or_swim

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter