★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best iPad pinball game??

08-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Best iPad pinball game??

One of the genres I really looked forward to playing when I got my new iPad is pinball. So the question is...

Not looking at price, what is the best pinball app for the iPad?

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
08-01-2012, 10:04 AM
My two favourites are Zen Pinball and Pinball Arcade.

But Pinball Arcade is in my view the best, based on real tables, looks and plays very well. Love it
08-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Tristan Pinball is also amazing on the iPad, though it might be a little old school for ya.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
08-01-2012, 07:53 PM
My favorite is Pinball Arcade because of the licensed tables, it also has good physics and graphics. LittleWing tables ( Tristan & Crystal Caliburn ) are excellent too, with imo the best physics of the bunch.

After those two Zen Pinball has a great, zany table desigs which are a blast to play but sometimes I feel the physics are too predictable.

Age of Pinball is another game thats good and really cheap, like 11 tables for a buck so if youre feeling somewhat frugal this is the budget choice imo.

Theres a lot of other Pinball games, and I also hear that Pinball Gladiators is excellent but I havent tried it. There's also the Gameprom tables which have great production values but I dont find them as fun as the others.

Hope it helps!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion

Last edited by MeanTuna; 08-01-2012 at 07:55 PM.
08-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Tristan Pinball is also amazing on the iPad, though it might be a little old school for ya.
I bought Tristan Pinball last week because i was so impressed with Caliburn Crystal and ended up playing it obsessively for days. And i normally don't really like the old school tables,but Tristan is just amazing.
little Wing tables,Pinball Arcade and Zen pinball would be my recommendations as well.
08-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Pinball HD has always worked well for me....