★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A revolution in TD Games. Unique 3D TD game.
Apple Game of the Week in 2011
-A fun to play 3D game with amazing graphic effects
-A Real time strategy game : more than a simple TD game.
-A simple to play game : "tap your finger and go" ...
-A game for everybody. Download and Play, no deal with hard understanding.

Welcome into a fantastic 3D world populated by Monsters, Goblins and Ogres, where the country dwellers gather to defend their houses from a horde of monsters that, wave after wave, filter out of various caves. You must help the country dwellers to survive the onslaught so you can get a chance and move on to the next level.

*Monster Trouble is easy to play just use one finger to position your defenses and villagers, and watch what happens*

Are you new to Monster Trouble ?
The Best "Action Defense Game" for iPad & iPhone
Well ... a Game Of The Week must have something special ...

Monster Trouble HD gameplay isnt all conventional, you cant just sit down and watch the game go! You must build your defenses using a variety of wooden and brick structures then populate them with a cast of characters ranging from farmers to hunters.

PRESS QUOTES
"It's more than capable of holding its own against the waves of these titles on iOS"

"It's worth pointing out here that Monster Trouble looks fantastic" , PocketGamer 8/10

"Magic Dream Games has taken the genre and built a solid experience with Monster Trouble HD" , 148Apps

AWARDS
SILVER AWARD , PocketGamer

CLOCKWORK HERO : the award for technical excellence at the Brave New Game, and has been selected by Apple as "Game of the week" in 83 countries after only two weeks of its release !!!

KILLER FEATURES (new features...new fun)
*New Mount Evil Survival Level now free (save 0.99$).
*New 6 Languages Localization
*Terrific 3D graphics with a rotating camera view.
*36 Levels packed with fun.
*Survival playing mode on every level.
*A terrific cast of characters.
Farmer, Hunter, Old Grandma, Fire Eater, Gipsy.

*10 types of towers, each with unique features.
*10 different types of Monsters to fight.
*10 wonderful maps
Granny's farm, The Mill, The crossroad, Gunter's hut, The circus, The dry river, The island, The village, Mount Evil.

Check out NuOxygen for the best games.

Check out for NuOxygen on Facebook . Like it. We love our Gamers !!

follow us on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/nuoxygen
follow us on nuoxygen : http://www.nuoxygen.com

oxyman1974's comments:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-trouble-anniversary/id541095073?mt=8
With Mount Evil level now free.

Monster Trouble Anniversary Edition

www.nuoxygen.com
08-03-2012, 10:34 AM
So is there anything different about this version over the one I already have that was removed from the AppStore with no reason other than the word "Anniversary Edition" added to the title? I still have that one (like all my digital content) backed up and I am not seeing any difference in these versions other than a title change. I would assume "Anniversary Edition" would mean some modest amount of content were added in celebration of the seperate rerelease, but I am not seeing any difference here or noting any mentioned in the description...

Not griping, just truly wondering if this is a version I should rebuy for some added content (because I did enjoy the game) or is this just a bait and switch AppStore rename for the purpose of clearing out previous owners to create resales? Is there anything different in this version to justify the removal of the other game from the AppStore, the release of this Anniversary Edition or a reason for me to repurchase this game for $3.99?

08-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Sick of devs doing this TBH

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
08-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to oxyman1974
No money ripping. Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
the only reason is to rip more money out of your pocket, said owner of both version since launch day
The game has been re-published by NuOxygen a new ios game publisher that bought the rights from Magic Dream Games. If you where one of those fans who bought the game , we thank you very much.
The difference is that the "new version" has a free survival level , the descriptions are the same so there is nothing really new. The Anniversary Edition will be supported by NuOxygen while the Old edition does not exist on the cloud.

If you bought the original version and you want the new one we will give you a promo code to download the game.

Last but not least, for a game like Monster Trouble HD,getting it free (like 200K players) or at 2.99$ it's a shame for 6 full time working months of 6 persons, for a game that was selected by Apple as game of the week.
Don't you think so ?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Francesco Mattioli
NuOxygen Marketing

NuOxygen Game Publishing
Innovation & Quality Games
NuOxygen
Games
08-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for clearing that up and I would suggest that that be added to the selling points in the app description (*NEW* Survival level added for this release!") or something to clarify that to customers, both new and old. I actually did go to the site and even then it is only mentioned as an aside. A selling point is a selling point, and even placing it on the description that the app will be supported with future updates is a good idea if that is the business model plan for this app. The sad truth is that most people are never going to touch the developer website. Most will just eye the description and see if it is worth their time. Putting some of that info as bullets in the app description goes a long way toward swaying a sale on your side... Just saying...

What other plans do the devs have for the game? Are they planning to support it with updates? If the plans sound significant or interesting enough, I wouldn't mind repurchasing the game for the potential promise of future content!

I am not questioning your marketing, but when you copy and paste a description, copy and paste a game (and I know they are working on it, I don't intend that to sound rude or disrespectful), some will take notice. It's named "Aniversary Edition" for a reason, I assume. Highlight those reasons why and tell us what that means for the present and future of this app, in the app description and otherwise. Excite me about this game! I am more than willing to spend money if something interests me enough.

... Also, I am sure no one was asking for codes or suggesting it. That was never my intention at least. Again, my intention was to discover the nature of this rerelease. If was different or if it is going to actually be supported, then I have no qualms repurchasing a game for added features (heck, I've done so before). I wanted to know if this was a proper rerelease for a reason or an attempt at fleecing is all. Obviously, with new ownership this is not the case, but I honestly could not remember who the developer was anyway so it was never a consideration for me.
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
The game has been re-published by NuOxygen a new ios game publisher that bought the rights from Magic Dream Games. If you where one of those fans who bought the game , we thank you very much.
The difference is that the "new version" has a free survival level , the descriptions are the same so there is nothing really new. The Anniversary Edition will be supported by NuOxygen while the Old edition does not exist on the cloud.

If you bought the original version and you want the new one we will give you a promo code to download the game.

Last but not least, for a game like Monster Trouble HD,getting it free (like 200K players) or at 2.99$ it's a shame for 6 full time working months of 6 persons, for a game that was selected by Apple as game of the week.
Don't you think so ?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Francesco Mattioli
NuOxygen Marketing

Amazing answer. Thanks. And thanks for a fun game. Guess I'll buy this.. again then.
08-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Ok, so how can I prove I have the existing version?

Screenshot of icon on home page?
08-08-2012, 03:27 AM
robiow, we trust you.

NuOxygen Game Publishing
NuOxygen
Games
08-08-2012, 03:34 AM
That's for your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Thanks for clearing that up and I would suggest that that be added to the selling points in the app description (*NEW* Survival level added for this release!") or something to clarify that to customers, both new and old. I actually did go to the site and even then it is only mentioned as an aside. A selling point is a selling point, and even placing it on the description that the app will be supported with future updates is a good idea if that is the business model plan for this app. The sad truth is that most people are never going to touch the developer website. Most will just eye the description and see if it is worth their time. Putting some of that info as bullets in the app description goes a long way toward swaying a sale on your side... Just saying...

What other plans do the devs have for the game? Are they planning to support it with updates? If the plans sound significant or interesting enough, I wouldn't mind repurchasing the game for the potential promise of future content!

I am not questioning your marketing, but when you copy and paste a description, copy and paste a game (and I know they are working on it, I don't intend that to sound rude or disrespectful), some will take notice. It's named "Aniversary Edition" for a reason, I assume. Highlight those reasons why and tell us what that means for the present and future of this app, in the app description and otherwise. Excite me about this game! I am more than willing to spend money if something interests me enough.

... Also, I am sure no one was asking for codes or suggesting it. That was never my intention at least. Again, my intention was to discover the nature of this rerelease. If was different or if it is going to actually be supported, then I have no qualms repurchasing a game for added features (heck, I've done so before). I wanted to know if this was a proper rerelease for a reason or an attempt at fleecing is all. Obviously, with new ownership this is not the case, but I honestly could not remember who the developer was anyway so it was never a consideration for me.
We have read your feedback and found it useful. I personally wrote down all the points you suggested and will implement them into the game description on itunes. It's not easy to understand the customer's point of view, or to find the right message , that's why we are writing on this forum. Thanks again and we hope to here your point of view after we have modified the game description.
Best

NuOxygen Game Publishing
NuOxygen
Games
08-08-2012, 04:50 AM
The new description will be available in minutes. Thanks for the feedback.

NuOxygen Game Publishing
NuOxygen
Games